• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Children of Bodom - Taste of My Scythe

Looks like I might be getting the bassist spot for Winters Edge. Funny thing, while auditioning for a band with a couple of friends, I had a nasty block and couldn't remember how to play anything. Yet when I auditioned for my girlfriend's brother's band, Nemesis Rising, to prove to her brother that I am a worthy metalhead (as this guy is a dedicated metalhead), I impressed them to the point they were discussing recording a demo and playing live shows with me in the band only after a couple hours of jamming. We determined last night that almost all shows will open with a cover of Metallica's - The Call of Ktulu.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
And meth, only band I don't recognise and have at least SOME respect for on your list is Bozzio, Levin and Steven... Bozzio= Terry Bozzio ex Zappa drummer?

[SIZE=-1]Terry Bozzio, Tony Levin, and Steve Stevens.

The group is soley instrumental. No lyrics. They do many different styles from jazz to metal, from rock to flamenco.

Only two albums: Black Light Syndrome and Situation Dangerous.
[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.