• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage
I'm glad I went to Ozzfest, cause I never heard of them till I saw them.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Shadow Wolf said:
Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage
I'm glad I went to Ozzfest, cause I never heard of them till I saw them.
They are ELITE... in the ELITE sense of the word. That album completely and totally kicks arse.

Just finished Tool - Undertow album, but I"m going to have to crank DragonForce - Inhuman Rampage album now.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Hmm...DragonForce is so amazing that it kind of irritates me. Seriously. It's irritating, like Dream Theatre.

Yoko Kanno - Black Coffee

ChrisP

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
Hmm...DragonForce is so amazing that it kind of irritates me. Seriously. It's irritating, like Dream Theatre.
I'm glad you know how to spell Dream Theatre. Unfortunately the Members of Dream Theater themselves do not. I blame America.

It is in that kinda... power-metal/progressive style, but I can't not rock out to it.

Just finished Zappa's Hot Rats album

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Revasser said:
w00t! Page 100!

Dark Moor - Beyond the Sea
The Durability, long-life-edness and broad appeal of this thread are amazing. It never crossed my mind we'd be over 10,000 posts inside 6 months.

Pink Floyd - Animals album

Ody

ChrisP said:
The Durability, long-life-edness and broad appeal of this thread are amazing. It never crossed my mind we'd be over 10,000 posts inside 6 months.

Hell, even on VJ it's one of the most popular threads.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm glad you know how to spell Dream Theatre. Unfortunately the Members of Dream Theater themselves do not. I blame America.
I've found when I properly spell theatre, people assume I'm incorrect with the spelling. I didn't know the members of Dream Theatre couldn't even spell it right.

Motorhead - Just 'cos you got the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.