• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ody

GY!BE-Dead Flag Blues

I wish I had money for cds, I should start a charity that gives money for music consumption.

Ody

Why can't my parents just be coo and give me like a little credit card so i can get cds online.. :(

Hey!

Thats an idea to put forth and beg for!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Yeah, I borrow my flatmates card.... trust me Alan, you REALLY don't want a credit card till you're at least 20something... the stupid things I did beggar belief. Every person I know who got a credit card before 20 did something similar too ;) Feels good knowing you're not alone :)

Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans 2nd Disc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Why can't my parents just be coo and give me like a little credit card so i can get cds online.. :(
Get a pre-paid debit card. Like Greendot or Simon Gift cards. They are Visa and Mastercard, and accepted every just like the real ones. The only differences is some of them you can't make reservations with them for security/identity purposes, as they aren't issued to a particular person or address.
Credit cards are highly over-rated. If I'm going to buy something online I charge it to my debit card, that way it is paid for. A credit card you make smal monthly payments, which become a hassle. Not too mention overages and late fees. Using one to buy music is bad idea, because of alittle thing called interest rates, that eventually grows into a big thing, and that 99 cent song ends up being a 5 dollar song. Trust me, get a checking account at a bank that offers a free debit/check Visa or Mastercard, or get a prepaid debit card if thats not an option. Or if you want to buy a CD that most stores dont carry, look for an actual music store, because any good one will special order the CD's.

BLS - Fire it up.

PureX

Veteran Member
Christine Anu - "Come My Way" CD

christine-lisa.jpg
christine003.jpg
christine001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.