• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

These answers to the problem of evil are unsatisfactory to me

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Also, if you are going to say that "justice" doesn't mean that one has to deal with consequences (punishment in one form or another) that are proportionate to the wrongdoings, then I have no clue what you are talking about when you use the word.

I'll probably regret butting in, but I feel you are limiting the meaning of justice. The dictionary definition is something close to "fairness", and it doesn't have to involve punishment. Indeed, it can even include rewards.

assignment of merited rewards or punishments

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
If one does not obey God now, he will not have another life..
You don't know that .. nobody knows what will happen after they die.
They only have a belief.

..and it is very arrogant to suggest that only people that share your particular belief
will "have a life".
I believe that G-d knows best what happens, and we should not preach about what
is not our business .. such as this us versus them nonsense.
satan only wishes to mislead and cause division.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Hindus do not believe in an all-controlling creator God. In Hinduism God is creator, maintainer/preserver, dissolutioner ("destroyer" when referring to Shiva is woefully inaccurate and erroneous) but not a manipulator or "puppet master", or judge, jury and punisher. Evil and suffering are, again, as I said in another post, concepts from a certain point of view. I dare say they're objective, not absolute. All actions and reactions are subject to, and part and parcel of the laws of karma.

Somewhere else someone asked what that four year old child at St. Jude's Children's Hospital did to deserve the terminal cancer he or she has. My answer: nothing in this lifetime. Maybe nothing in a past life either, except possibly being a soul so spiritually advanced they deliberately took a difficult life for the benefit of others. Or very possibly that soul existed in the body of someone who committed heinous acts of violence or harm, or something else. But God did not give that child cancer. It's not "God's will", God is not going to cause the child to die. God does not send natural disasters... tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes.
Wikipedia has an interesting, if not somewhat brain aneurysm-inducing article on it: Problem of evil in Hinduism.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Without forgiveness, there can be no salvation. It's the nature of our souls/minds .
All of our wrongdoings 'add up' and evil overwhelms us -----> to hell.
And that means.... what?

So say there is a wrongdoing you are guilty of for which you deserve a punishment.
Then you are forgiven for that wrongdoing.
What is the result of that?
Are you still punished?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
And that means.... what?

So say there is a wrongdoing you are guilty of for which you deserve a punishment..
No .. you still don't get it..
Who says "you deserve a punishment" ? You, the society you live in? What, exactly?

Punishments in this life for say adultery, don't get cancelled .. it's about the state of our souls,
and our ultimate direction ( towards hell or heaven etc. ) .

The ruler of the world is Satan 1 John 5:19. God allows satan to rule to give man a choice of his direction in life. man has chosen to follow the world. Those who are of the world are not of God. The world will get worse and worse as the end gets closer. It is getting worse as God said it would. Those who are of God are no longer of the world. 1 John 5:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Those who are of God are no longer of the world. 1 John 5:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
There are plenty of people who love God who are still in the world, but I agree that if any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Moreover, those who love their life in this world will not eternal life.

John 12:24-26 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

“The world is but a show, vain and empty, a mere nothing, bearing the semblance of reality. Set not your affections upon it. Break not the bond that uniteth you with your Creator, and be not of those that have erred and strayed from His ways. Verily I say, the world is like the vapor in a desert, which the thirsty dreameth to be water and striveth after it with all his might, until when he cometh unto it, he findeth it to be mere illusion.”

Bahá'í Reference Library - Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, Pages 323-329

Given what Jesus said about how we are not supposed to love the world I really wonder why the JWs are so looking forward to living in this world forever after they die, since they believe that will be resurrected to live on this earth forever in the same physical body they had before they died. That belief is in no way supported by the Bible and it is completely incongruent with what Jesus taught about what we should seek.

By hoping to live on earth forever JWs are laying up there treasures on earth instead of heaven but Jesus said not to do that.

Matthew 6:19-21 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
I read on the link, but just looking at your question I don't know what you mean by 'the innocent'? Do you mean people who are not guilty of anything, so they don't deserve to suffer? I would say that includes everyone unless they are a criminal.

So, if God did not 'allow' the suffering of all those people that would mean God would have to intervene in this world and somehow stop that suffering, which would interfere with human free will. God would be there at every turn, altering the choices of humans. You might then say that all the suffering we endure does not come to us by our own choices, such as accidents, injuries, and diseases, but if God prevented all of those God would still be meddling with someone's choices or in the natural order in the world.

So, I think that the appropriate question is this: Why should God intervene to stop suffering?
I cannot come up with any logical answer to that question. Because some people don't 'like' suffering is not a logical reason for God to eliminate it. Moreover, suffering must exist for a purpose, and God would be the one to know hat that purpose better than any human, since God created the world.
I agree with your answer.

As far as your question as to what constitutes "the Innocents," I would probably include all children, all adults who have perfected their "natural love," or have been perfected in "Divine Love" to such an extent that if they passed over they would begin their ascent toward the Kingdom of God in one of the seven spiritual heavens and not have to undergo any expiation in the hells. Also, I would include all the creatures of the Earth (Gaia) and Gaia herself who is a living being.

If any of these individuals are hurt or made sick it is by the elements of the World of Man. Also, some people could be said to have caused their own or their children's suffering by reckless behavior, lack of supervision or lack of understanding.

In worlds governed by God there is no hurting, or sickness and no foreshortened lifespans. No living being kills or eats other living beings. God's Children manifest things that they need, and do not overpopulate or stress their Natural World by extracting from it to satisfy their wants. All of their children are raised in love and there is no war. Everyone has free will but helps others. There is no money. All of this is a result of their first parents choosing One-ness with God instead of independence.

As you said, God would not interfere with accidents or suffering because of the free-will He gave mankind with which to govern the Earth. He would, however, dispatch ministering spirits to assist those who were living in accordance with His Will and praying for His help.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you as My priests. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children."

Lisa Sims

...Also, we all have guardian spirits as well as spirit guides (if we're on a spiritual path) and they can help keep us out of trouble.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
These answers to the problem of evil are unsatisfactory to me
The ruler of the world is Satan 1 John 5:19. God allows satan to rule to give man a choice of his direction in life. man has chosen to follow the world. Those who are of the world are not of God. The world will get worse and worse as the end gets closer. It is getting worse as God said it would. Those who are of God are no longer of the world. 1 John 5:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
I disagree, the Devil/Satan does not rule the righteous:

14:23
And when the matter is decided, Satan will say, ‘Allah promised you a promise of truth, but I promised you and failed you. And I had no power* over you except that I called you and you obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame your own selves. I cannot succour you nor can you succour me. I have already disclaimed your associating me with God. For the wrongdoers there shall, surely, be a grievous punishment.’
*rule/Sultan
Right?

Regards
14:23
Arabic original text from Muhammad's time, below:-
وَقَالَ الشَّیۡطٰنُ لَمَّا قُضِیَ الۡاَمۡرُ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ وَعَدَکُمۡ وَعۡدَ الۡحَقِّ وَوَعَدۡتُّکُمۡ فَاَخۡلَفۡتُکُمۡ ؕ وَمَا کَانَ لِیَ عَلَیۡکُمۡ مِّنۡ سُلۡطٰنٍ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ دَعَوۡتُکُمۡ فَاسۡتَجَبۡتُمۡ لِیۡ ۚ فَلَا تَلُوۡمُوۡنِیۡ وَلُوۡمُوۡۤا اَنۡفُسَکُمۡ ؕ مَاۤ اَنَا بِمُصۡرِخِکُمۡ وَمَاۤ اَنۡتُمۡ بِمُصۡرِخِیَّ ؕ اِنِّیۡ کَفَرۡتُ بِمَاۤ اَشۡرَکۡتُمُوۡنِ مِنۡ قَبۡلُ ؕ اِنَّ الظّٰلِمِیۡنَ لَہُمۡ عَذَابٌ اَلِیۡمٌ ﴿۲۳

Lisa Sims

If one does not obey God now, he will not have another life. We have to obey God now and show God we can be trusted and follow his rules and not fall into the worlds temptations that lead to death forever. Only those who have the true knowledge of God know the truth of God and his plans for only those who obey him now. Even Jesus Says only a few will be saved. Luke 13:23
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad the way leading to destruction, and many are those entering through it. For small is the gate and narrow the way leading to life, and few are those finding it."

Jesus taught moral principles to the masses because he knew that few would understand or pursue the re-birth which he taught only to his closest disciples, the next generation of teachers, but the Way to the Kingdom he taught to the masses only in parables.

The small gate and narrow way which few find refers to the new-birth that Jesus taught that few understood or understand even today. It is a metamorphosis in Divine Love that leads to Divinity and sure knowledge of our own immortality apart from God, yet One with him, and entrance to the Kingdom of God in the heavens. It opens up the dormant gifts in our souls so we can do the works that Jesus did. It enters our souls "drop by drop" with each earnest extended prayer session. It is good to obey God's laws, but praying for and receiving his Divine Love holds more rewards and also makes it impossible to sin. "Could you not watch with me one hour?"

Nicodemus - On the importance of the New Birth
“A master in Israel, and yet I did not understand this New Birth! How few understood it then, and how few now. Oh, the long years that have gone by since Jesus told me that I must be born again to inherit eternal life, and how comparatively seldom this great truth is taught by the churches and the teachers of religious matters.

This truth is at the very foundation of mankind’s redemption, and until a man receives this New Birth he cannot possibly enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Men may claim to have faith in God and believe on Jesus’ name and conform to all the essentials and sacraments of the churches, and yet, unless they have this New Birth, their faith and works as Christians are vain.

This I know from my own experience as well as from the teachings of the Master, and I desire to emphasize, with all the powers that I have, that it is the only important requirement to immortality. The New Birth means the flowing into the soul of a man the Divine Love of the Father, so that that man becomes, as it were, a part of the Father in His Divinity and Immortality.”
Nicodemus, master in Israel, 7/30/1915

Jesus explains the Only Way To The Kingdom Of God In The Celestial Heavens:
“...The only WAY then is simply this: That men shall believe with all the sincerity of their minds and souls that this Great Love of the Father is waiting to be bestowed upon each and all of them, and that when they come to the Father in faith and earnest aspirations, this love will not be withholden from them, and in addition to this belief, pray with all the earnestness and longings of their souls that He open up their souls to the inflowing of this Love, and that then may come to them the Holy Spirit to bring this Love into their souls in such abundance that their souls may be transformed into the very Essence of the Father’s Love..."
Jesus, May 15, 1917

Jesus: The real truth of the life on earth, and what it means to mortals
"...Let men live the most exemplary lives, and yet they will not necessarily become partners of this Great Love, and have the qualities that are necessary to enable them to receive the great gift of unison with the Father. I urge all men to live a good moral life, because it has its own reward in the spirit world, and makes them happier as spirit beings in a condition of mere natural love, and will fit them for a life in the spirit world which will bring to them happiness; but not the happiness of those who fit themselves for a greater happiness in the Celestial Kingdom.

...A good man approaches nearer to the image of the Father than any other being can possibly attain to, and his reward in the future life will be that which comes only from living the life of such a man. So I say, the more a man lives in accordance with these moral precepts, the nearer he will approach the image in which he was created.

But why should men be satisfied with the image when the Real Substance may be theirs by obeying the invitation of the Father? The image may satisfy some who are content with small things, but the aspiring soul wants the real substance which the Father offers freely to those who will accept His invitation..." Jesus, 5/25/1915

God’s Essence Will Be Given to Each One of You Mightily
"...You will be wiped clean, beloved souls, wiped of all error, all pain, all conditions that are not of love. You will be free…It comes now, in this very moment, His breath upon you. The Living Waters flowing forth… Breathe deep and drink deep, and find all that God has to give. In your penitent ways, in your longings, in your grief, in your desires and even in your fears. For even with fear, when you come to God, you have raised yourself up beyond the acquiescence of a soul asleep. When there is feeling, even those uncomfortable feelings, directed toward God, then God responds with his compassion and Love, soothing you and uplifting you..."
Isaiah, 2/20/24

Open Your Souls Wide to God’s Blessing and Love
“...Open your souls wide, beloveds, for the power of the Holy Spirit is with us. Take full advantage of the gifts that God is giving at this moment. Be uplifted and blessed in this gift. Say to God, ‘Open my soul that I may receive and know the blessings of your Love.’ Say this with all earnestness and you will be blessed mightily. God bless you. I am with you. I am Jesus and I, too, pray for this gift. God bless you.” Jesus, 10/13/2023

Jeremiah 31:33-34 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put MY LAW within them, and I will write it on their HEARTS. And I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they shall all KNOW ME, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

Ezekiel 36:26-27 “And I will give you a new HEART, and a new SPIRIT I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a HEART OF FLESH. And I will put my Spirit within you, and CAUSE you to walk in my statutes and be careful to OBEY MY RULES.

Matthew
26:40 “...could you not WATCH with me one hour?..."

John 13:34-35 (Jesus commands his followers) “A new commandment I give to you, that you should LOVE one another. As I have LOVED you, so you also should LOVE one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have LOVE one for another.”

The word translated as “love” in this passage is the verb form of “agapē”-- GOD'S DIVINE LOVE. If we ASK for it, WAIT for it, and WATCH for it in prayer we will receive it and will be able to LOVE with it. The ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT is therefore: PRAY TO RECEIVE GOD'S DIVINE LOVE, THEN, USE IT TO LOVE OTHERS
1 John 3:9 ... No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

Last edited:
Why does man suffer pain and death if we have a God that can stop it.
When God created man, man only knew what was right. God gave man 1 rule and that was not to touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil or he would die. Man chose to ignore Gods command and ate from the tree that then opened his eyes to good and evil and he was ashamed. God then told man that he would face consequences due to his actions. the woman would face pain having children. The body was sin due to man so death was given to man. God gives us a second chance to be saved by obeying him and not following in a world of evil temptation that will lead to death forever. The end is close and only them that seek and obey God will be saved.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why does man suffer pain and death if we have a God that can stop it.
When God created man, man only knew what was right. God gave man 1 rule and that was not to touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil or he would die. Man chose to ignore Gods command and ate from the tree that then opened his eyes to good and evil and he was ashamed. God then told man that he would face consequences due to his actions. the woman would face pain having children. The body was sin due to man so death was given to man. God gives us a second chance to be saved by obeying him and not following in a world of evil temptation that will lead to death forever. The end is close and only them that seek and obey God will be saved.
Even if the story of Adam and Eve was literally true, which I do not believe it is, since I believe it is allegorical, how just would it be for God to punish all the descendants of Adam and Eve for what those two people allegedly did?

"Adam was the cause of physical life, and as the physical world of man is the world of imperfections, and imperfections are the equivalent of death, Paul compared the physical imperfections to death.

But the mass of the Christians believe that, as Adam ate of the forbidden tree, He sinned in that He disobeyed, and that the disastrous consequences of this disobedience have been transmitted as a heritage and have remained among His descendants. Hence Adam became the cause of the death of humanity. This explanation is unreasonable and evidently wrong, for it means that all men, even the Prophets and the Messengers of God, without committing any sin or fault, but simply because they are the posterity of Adam, have become without reason guilty sinners, and until the day of the sacrifice of Christ were held captive in hell in painful torment.

This is far from the justice of God. If Adam was a sinner, what is the sin of Abraham? What is the fault of Isaac, or of Joseph? Of what is Moses guilty?"

Read more:

Lisa Sims

Even if the story of Adam and Eve was literally true, which I do not believe it is, since I believe it is allegorical, how just would it be for God to punish all the descendants of Adam and Eve for what those two people allegedly did?
You are right. The story of Adam and Eve (not their real names, and from a period much older than the Bible suggests) was taken from a story of creation pre-dating Moses and can be thought of as allegory but there actually was a great sin which resulted in what the Bible calls the "first death" (or separation of man from God) That sin which the first parents committed was to reject God's offer of His Divine Nature which if prayed for with all earnestness would bring His Love, little by little into their souls, replacing their purely human nature with His Divine Essence, in fulfillment of the destinies that God planned for them and all people.

That destiny, for which we were "created," is a scheduled metamorphosis, if you will, into Soul-Divinity and One-ness with God making us his true Children and Possessors of Immortality which not even God Himself can ever take away from us. Jesus is that first example of a human completely transformed by the Love of God, "agapē" Love.

There are now millions like him in the Kingdom of God in the heavens but he is still the Master and the most humble and most possessed of God's Love (our souls expand) and has his home-base nearest the fountainhead of God's Love and other Attributes.
"Adam was the cause of physical life, and as the physical world of man is the world of imperfections, and imperfections are the equivalent of death, Paul compared the physical imperfections to death.
Yes, the "first death" is the only death recognized by God, as our individual sloughing of our mortal bodies is no death at all but a mere passing of our souls clothed in our spirit bodies to the amazing World of the Spirit. (The "second death" will be a future withdrawing of the availability of God's Gift to a new group of people not interested in it.)
"But the mass of the Christians believe that, as Adam ate of the forbidden tree, He sinned in that He disobeyed, and that the disastrous consequences of this disobedience have been transmitted as a heritage and have remained among His descendants. Hence Adam became the cause of the death of humanity. This explanation is unreasonable and evidently wrong, for it means that all men, even the Prophets and the Messengers of God, without committing any sin or fault, but simply because they are the posterity of Adam, have become without reason guilty sinners, and until the day of the sacrifice of Christ were held captive in hell in painful torment.
The "fathers" were not in hell but in Paradise (the "Paradise of the Jews," the 6th and most glorious sphere of the "spiritual heavens" where are only those who have perfected their "natural love" and are as the perfect state of the first parents before their fall from grace.

The hells are temporary habitations of darkness and suffering necessary to bring hardened sinners to repentance so they can move up. Otherwise, why would Jesus have gone to preach to them and teach them the availability of God's Love, the "Re-birth," before he began his ascendant preaching tour to the Gates of the Kingdom and the waiting embrace of the Father?

1 Peter 3:18-20 ...because Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, so that He might bring you to God, having been put to death indeed in the flesh, but having been made alive in the spirit, in which also having gone, He preached to the spirits in prison at one time having disobeyed, when the long-suffering of God was waiting in the days of Noah, of the ark being prepared, in which a few—that is, eight souls—were saved through water,
This is far from the justice of God. If Adam was a sinner, what is the sin of Abraham? What is the fault of Isaac, or of Joseph? Of what is Moses guilty?"
The great men (and women) of God lived exemplary natural lives (although much shorter than what they were designed to live), even finding communion with God to receive his blessings, miracles, and pronouncements, but were without the possibility of receiving God's Gift of His Divine Nature, which offer God withdrew until the coming of the Messiah, Jesus, who was born without sin, not because of any miraculous birth, but because God wanted his chosen Messiah to start on par with the 1st parents who were also born without sin. Jesus taught the "Re-birth" and how to pray for it to his disciples (but in parables, only, to the masses) and showed the evidence of it in his own person.

The Pentecost was an event of an exceeding outpouring of Divine Love after ten days of sequestered earnest prayer on the part of Jesus' inner circle, just as was the outpouring upon Jesus, himself, at his baptism. Both were examples of necessary power and gifts needed to begin ministries. The "Transfiguration" showed that God's Love (Light) was available and being received by both men and spirits.

Without the hindrance of "original sin", Jesus had soul longings for the Father from birth, he was educated in the Hebrew scriptures from his childhood (10 years) in the Jewish sector of Heliopolis, Egypt, which education continued after his restoration to Palestine. He realized the meaning of the prophecies of the New-birth found in the Psalms and Prophets:

Psalms 51:10-12 “Create in me a clean HEART, O God, and put a new and right SPIRIT within me. Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your holy spirit from me. Restore to me the JOY of your salvation, and sustain in me a WILLING SPIRIT"

Isaiah 60:1-6 “Arise, SHINE, for your LIGHT has come, and the GLORY of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his GLORY appears over you.”

Isaiah 61:10 “I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”

Jeremiah 29:12-13: "Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will SEEK Me and FIND Me when you SEARCH for Me with all your HEART"

Jeremiah 31:33-34 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put MY LAW within them, and I will write it on their HEARTS. And I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they shall all KNOW ME, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

Ezekiel 36:26-27 “And I will give you a new HEART, and a new SPIRIT I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a HEART OF FLESH. And I will put my Spirit within you, and CAUSE you to walk in my statutes and be careful to OBEY MY RULES.”

He began to pray daily and in earnest for the infilling of God's Divine Nature (by the Holy Spirit) and it came to him in ever greater abundance until the dormant gifts of his soul began to open up, he obtained soul communion and communication with the Father, and the realization of his own mission, including that he might be the promised Messiah.

So, unlike the first parents, and having free will to receive or reject, Jesus embraced God's offer and became the Son of God, the "first born of many brethren and fit to open the gates of the new "Kingdom of God" in the heavens where thousands were ready and able to enter therein with him.

The "second death" will come at sometime in the future when the gates of the Kingdom of God (now called the Celestial Kingdom) will be closed to the people of the lower spheres who have not made personal commitments to seek One-ness with God in His Divine Love.

Even the "Paradise of the Jews" and the other five levels of the spiritual heavens do not look so good after the "second death." Might there in many millennium be a second re-bestowal of God's Gift?

Luke 13:28-29 "There will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you are being 'cast out' (excluded). And they will come from east and west, and from north and south, and will recline in the kingdom of God."

Revelations 3:1-3 "...I know your deeds, that you have the characterization that you are alive, and yet you are dead. Be
watching (praying for God's Divine Love), and strengthen the things that remain, which are about to die; for I have not found your works having been completed in the sight of My God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard—and keep it and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come like a thief, and you shall not know at what hour I will come upon you.

Revelation 22:14-15 "Blessed are those washing their robes (being cleansed by the inflow of God's Love), that their right will be to the tree of life (Divinity and Immortality), and they shall enter into the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the sexually immoral, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone loving and practicing falsehood.

Notes:
Inhabitants of the Kingdom of God in the heavens are now "Divine Angels", those ascending in God's Love are "Bright Spirits" All spirits will eventually become the perfect natural man or Divine Angels. There are no "angels or demons" in the Earth Spheres other than spirits of people who used to be just like us. One should not take that to mean that there are not Divine Angels or created Angelic beings from elsewhere in the universe that have visited Earth before (or after) Jesus.

Planets whose first parents chose to accept and obtain One-ness in God's Love had a much different history than ours and have always enjoyed long lifespans, mutual cooperation (no money), freedom from sickness and want, their planets are pristine and their lions lay down with their lambs. They are much more advanced and are watching with great interest the coming of age of Earth, the "Blue Planet," the "Jewel of God's Creation."

Our planet will become more like theirs', and the "Brotherhood of Man on Earth" will be realized after the current recalibrations under the outpouring of God's Spirit are complete.

Source: Jesus' (and friends') Second Coming Message Series, 1914 to present. soultruth.ca and new-birth.net

Last edited: