• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They're everywhere! Cardero's excellent evidence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I do agree that we should keep an open mind in regards to this subject, however that opening should not be too large, lest out brains roll out.

Not quite the point there, my devilishly mousy friend. ;)

If someone asks for understanding, I think they should be allowed a clear explanation, rather than a cold dismissal.

A

angellous_evangellous

There isn't in this case?

Not any evidence to suggest that "UFO's" are alien craft, etc.

Scientists have offered explanations for UFO phenomena and etc that compliment both logic and scientific knowledge.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I claim that I had an out of body experience. (I did, too :D )

I claim that rebirth/reincarnation has happened innumerable times in our phenomenal existence.

I claim that doing the Green Tara puja ritual on certain auspicious days will bring great fortune and happiness.

Now........how can science possibly disprove my claims? It can't. I may have had some profound experiential moments in my life that have shaped my worldview, but how scientific are my experiences? They simply aren't, and that's OK.

You're right, Heather, science can't disprove it. It can, however, study your claims and come to conclusions that individuals can analyze.

With the UFO phenomena, people are telling stories of certain verifiable things. Even in instances where no such verification can be found, scientific inquiry can be set up to find evidence or lack thereof (which is evidence in itself).

A

angellous_evangellous

It's a logical explanation, and not the only one

In what way is it logical to conclude that UFOs are alien craft?

UFOs themselves are explained as the sighting of anything from aircrafts to astonomical phenomena to weather ballons, and any variance in description would come from the incompetence of the observer. Stories of abduction are either dishonest or from pychosis.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
In what way is it logical to conclude that UFOs are alien craft?

Life exists, because we observe ourselves and define "life" as such. We understand our own development on this planet, and--knowing there are other planets besides ours--see the possibility of the same development on other planets.

We observe strange things in the sky that resemble our own space or air crafts, and, after analyzing all other possibilities, come to the conclusion that they could be crafts from lifeforms that have developed on other planets. We've seen our own technological prowess after all, and realize that it's not far-fetched to travel through space.

It's certainly logical. It's not the most down-to-earth explanation, but it's logical possible.

UFOs themselves are explained as the sighting of anything from aircrafts to astonomical phenomena to weather ballons, and any variance in description would come from the incompetence of the observer. Stories of abduction are either dishonest or from pychosis.

Often good explanations. But do they always work with the evidence, or are they sometimes simply answers designed to pass it off as garbage?

A

angellous_evangellous

Life exists, because we observe ourselves and define "life" as such. We understand our own development on this planet, and--knowing there are other planets besides ours--see the possibility of the same development on other planets.

We observe strange things in the sky that resemble our own space or air crafts, and, after analyzing all other possibilities, come to the conclusion that they could be crafts from lifeforms that have developed on other planets. We've seen our own technological prowess after all, and realize that it's not far-fetched to travel through space.

It's certainly logical. It's not the most down-to-earth explanation, but it's logical possible.

Who are you talking to when you say "we"?

Often good explanations. But do they always work with the evidence, or are they sometimes simply answers designed to pass it off as garbage?

There is awesome significance in the fact that weatherballons, natural phenomena, aircraft, incompetence, and psychosis exist.

Suggesting that something that isn't known to exist best explains a problem is what makes the "other explainations" illogical and easily dismissed.

Such a gross mistake in method introduces a score of other problems.

For example:

1) Why are we unable to find planets that could sustain life (we don't know where aliens would come from, but we do know where the natural stuff does)

2) How did they get here (we don't how aliens would get here, but we do know how the natural stuff does). By this I mean - what kind of engine did they use?

3)Usually the first two questions are answered by "advanced alien technology" - and if they are so smart to bend space and time, why are they interested in us? It seems like they have become instantly the stupidest beings in the universe.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I would just like to put in my $2.00 in this thread. That’s more then you Heather! :p

If anyone finds this post unacceptable, please remove it. But I had to type what’s on my mind as it’s been upsetting me since Monday.

As I have been reading this thread and applying my mind in doing the research, I have come to the understanding that, no matter what I provide, (do to the questions of wanting proof not in forms of Videos, just to clarify) will be no more than mere “garbage”. As you all know, I rarely ever go to any threads that has no pictures. But when I do get a chance to use my fingers, I really don't think my research should have been looked at as garbage. It may not or may have been real, but it answered the questions.

I am not here to make you believe nor do I want you to believe. Questions were asked, I provided answers. Please don't laugh in my face. (That’s what I got out of it anyways.) If I am wrong with this statement, please clarify.

This thread has made me come to realize that I should not respond. Amongst other threads that might make those get a chance to belittle me. I am little enough. I don’t need to be looked at as mini-ature. :cool:

With all that’s been posted on RF, I find that I may not be that smart, but I know how to be almost like Chloe Sullivan.
But I will, from now on, stick to what I am good at. That's making cakes and awards. :drool:

Cardero and I had a conversation yesterday and he stated, "If you leave RF, who will make the cakes and awards?" I told him that I am not leaving RF, but just not replying to threads that will make me feel that my research is nothing more than a scrap of paper that will fill a garbage can.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.