• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Things I do not understand:
Why I can easily remember some things while others just won't stick.

Boring answer : it's possibly around your association of the answer with a memorable context.

Less boring answer : imagine [insert hot celeb of your choice] whispering the answer in your ear whilst wearing nothing but a smile. Memory problem solved.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Boring answer : it's possibly around your association of the answer with a memorable context.

Less boring answer : imagine [insert hot celeb of your choice] whispering the answer in your ear whilst wearing nothing but a smile. Memory problem solved.
Ah but if I don't see anyone as hot? Darn it this wont help!

We Never Know

No Slack
IMG_20210526_160238.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack
Why did you reply with this? I actually like my autism. Don't want to be cured of it and my ADHD isn't too bad tho it causes problems. It's not like a major storm to me.
Honestly because when I used to be on daily you posted some thread's about being confused/troubled. I couldn't find them so I put it here. My bad for not explaining it.