• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

McBell

Admiral Obvious
191600111_10159453723278750_8824760870214147588_n.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
What would old Sigmund have had to say about that?

404-4049314_replica-of-sigmund-freud-in-whats-on-a.png
That asexual has so much sex in his subconscious. Yet he has to block it all cuz he's very repressed you see. Probably due to how they resolved the Odepius complex. Just convinced themselves they dont think about sex.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
How true this is!!

An old seller was selling eggs on the street. A woman asked him, 'How much are you selling the eggs for?'
The old seller replied, '$.25 an egg, Madam.'
She said to him, 'I will take 6 eggs for $1.00 or I will leave.'
The old seller replied, 'Come take them at the price you want. Maybe this is a good beginning because I have not been able to sell even a single egg today.'

She took the eggs and walked away feeling she has won. She got into her fancy car and went to a posh restaurant with her friend. There, she and her friend ordered whatever they liked. They ate a little and left a lot of what they ordered. Then she went to pay the bill. The bill cost her $45.00. She gave $50.00 and told the owner of the restaurant to keep the change.

This incident might have seemed quite normal to the restaurant owner but very painful to the poor egg seller.

The point is,
Why do we always show we have the power when we buy from the needy ones? And why do we get generous to those who do not even need our generosity?

IMG_20210530_103251.jpg