• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the Non Believers.

S-word

I would tweek what TheHappyTraveler said, fact beyond a reasonable doubt. A proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, hypotheses becomes a part of theory. A scientific theory is a body of facts.

Yea, and purple pigs fly in the forrests of the Sahara. And that's a fact.

Last edited:

Danny Heim

Of course, that could be considered false, once you embrace the idea that time/space is curved. "Attraction" really doesn't describe it very well, not anymore.

Gravity, as it was described, is just as "wrong" as anything else.

Gravity is the variations in speed among object in the universe. The variations in speed are determined by the collection of particles that have collided with one another to form objects. Every particle has a precise speed according to its mass. As particles collide and collect, an equilibrium of speed gets set as does its trajectory thru space and time. Therefore gravity is actually an illusion. It only seems like you are being "pulled" to earth when actually you are just speeding up to it. Once you hit earth you stay on it because your trajectory is blocked and you are restricted from reaching you equilibrium speed as a collection of particles forming a human being. If the earth got out of your way, you would accelerate to your equilibrium speed. That is why it takes 25,000 miles per hour to "break" the so-called earth's gravitational pull. If you could run 25000 mph you would leave the earth, even though you have no propulsion power like a rocket does. As it is now, you can jump up, but you come back down, you are not being pulled back down, you are accelerating back down as your body's mass is trying to reach its equilibrium speed. You come straight back down because of your trajectory has now been aligned with the earth's trajectory.

It's my theory, go ahead and laugh, I am.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This forum goes through phases in which one group is ridiculed for simple being a member of that group. And yes, some members have gotten rather rude as of late towards theist in general.

Wotan

This forum goes through phases in which one group is ridiculed for simple being a member of that group. And yes, some members have gotten rather rude as of late towards theist in general.

Perhaps YOU could provide some evidence and/or examples of what you claim.
No one else has.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Correct! Thank God for evolution, soon will appear the next stage in that eternal process, which is that new species that comes through mankind, and is the spirit that is currently developing within the inner most sanctuary of the body of mankind, for the kingdom of God is within you.

When the new species will take the throne of the Most High in the evolving singularity, and gain dominion over all life-forms that preceded him, of whom Jesus was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, the first of many brothers to inherit a portion of the immortal body of the Lord God our Saviour, as seen in the glorious light body of Jesus of Nazareth, who appeared to Saul on the road to Damascus.

And as we, who have united ourselves to "Who I Am," have borne the image of the first Adam, so too shall we bear the image of the second Adam, and the new species will rule the world with a rod of iron, then will the world eventually know peace.
Here you have left the realm of reality and entered into pure speculative fantasy based on your personal hopes and beliefs.

S-word

Here you have left the realm of reality and entered into pure speculative fantasy based on your personal hopes and beliefs.

I don't know why you even bother to enter into these debates, you have not even entered the race and therefore have no chance in hell of ever winning the victory and gaining the prize that is offered to the required number needed.

S-word

It boggles the mind how many theists think that preaching a sermon constitutes "debate".

It don't take much to boggle the minds of you non-believers old matey, minds who can not accept the possibility that the Son of Man, is a fourth dimensional being, who, athough in our three dimensional time, that great evolved intellect that is currently developing within the sinful body of mankind has not yet been born from the body of mankind as the Omega, but he can, has, and continues to descend from his high position in his visitations into his past, of which he, of our future knows every detail.

crocusj

It don't take much to boggle the minds of you non-believers old matey, minds who can not accept the possibility that the Son of Man, is a fourth dimensional being, who, athough in our three dimensional time, that great evolved intellect that is currently developing within the sinful body of mankind has not yet been born from the body of mankind as the Omega, but he can, has, and continues to descend from his high position in his visitations into his past, of which he, of our future knows every detail.

Consider my mind boggled (or something!) by the above.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Hold on a minute, matey....

*climbs up on pontoon*

Ok, I am ready, please continue.

Wotan

Consider my mind boggled (or something!) by the above.

I suggest a game here. Open any English dictionary at 50 random points. Write down the third word from the top of each page.

Arrange your 50 words as 3 run on sentences.

The first one who produces a paragraph as incoherent as that S-Word post wins the prize.:D

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Argument from Ontotheological Metaphysics