• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To the Non Believers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Noted.
Now are you going to present anything to support your claim?
Well, I can't go through five years to pick out every last example. However there was recently a mod post telling people to stop with the ridiculing that was going on in the coven.

dogsgod

It don't take much to boggle the minds of you non-believers old matey, minds who can not accept the possibility that the Son of Man, is a fourth dimensional being, who, athough in our three dimensional time, that great evolved intellect that is currently developing within the sinful body of mankind has not yet been born from the body of mankind as the Omega, but he can, has, and continues to descend from his high position in his visitations into his past, of which he, of our future knows every detail.
It's good to know what we're dealing with. [SIZE=-2]a waste of time.[/SIZE]

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Well, I can't go through five years to pick out every last example. However there was recently a mod post telling people to stop with the ridiculing that was going on in the coven.
So you are not going to present anything at all?
interesting.

Danny Heim

It don't take much to boggle the minds of you non-believers old matey, minds who can not accept the possibility that the Son of Man, is a fourth dimensional being, who, athough in our three dimensional time, that great evolved intellect that is currently developing within the sinful body of mankind has not yet been born from the body of mankind as the Omega, but he can, has, and continues to descend from his high position in his visitations into his past, of which he, of our future knows every detail.

That is if one has a mind to boggle. Mindless belief is difficult to be open enough even to attempt to be boggled. Try it sometime and boggle your mind, you may see the untangling is worth the boggling. :)

edit
as is boggling your mind around that sentence!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

So you are not going to present anything at all?
interesting.
I didn't give any links because unless I am looking in the wrong area, the thread isn't up anymore.
And I find it interesting that every time one group is attacked (and it does happen) people always ask for the proof. Even though such posts usually get deleted, threads closed, etc., etc.

Danny Heim

I didn't give any links because unless I am looking in the wrong area, the thread isn't up anymore.
And I find it interesting that every time one group is attacked (and it does happen) people always ask for the proof. Even though such posts usually get deleted, threads closed, etc., etc.
Why do they get deleled? just courious

McBell

Admiral Obvious

If posts go against forum rules, they are usually deleted.
So there is not even one single post from the last FIVE YEARS that you can present?
wow.

Excuse me whilst I go get my boat.

Wotan

So there is not even one single post from the last FIVE YEARS that you can present?
wow.

Excuse me whilst I go get my boat.

You can't see it but its there!:rolleyes:

We are not suggesting that some posts and/or posters are not worthy of deletion. Clearly some ARE. But that was not the compliant.

The compliant was (see the OP) that there is a organized concerted deliberate effort - on going effort - to attack believers. UNLESS you define disagreement and close questioning as "attack" (and perhaps some do:eek:) unless you take that position we argue there is NO such effort.

And so far NONE of the complainants have produced a single example of what they are referring to.

From which fact we are entitled to draw a negative inference.:yes:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You can't see it but its there!:rolleyes:

We are not suggesting that some posts and/or posters are not worthy of deletion. Clearly some ARE. But that was not the compliant.

The compliant was (see the OP) that there is a organized concerted deliberate effort - on going effort - to attack believers. UNLESS you define disagreement and close questioning as "attack" (and perhaps some do:eek:) unless you take that position we argue there is NO such effort.

And so far NONE of the complainants have produced a single example of what they are referring to.

From which fact we are entitled to draw a negative inference.:yes:
I have no doubts that they exist.
I can even think of a few.
But one, I am not doing their homework for them
and two, I feel it is time for them to put up or shut up.

"Them" being the ones whining about all the attacks on believers.

Shadow Wolf

wow.
I could, but honestly I'm too lazy to dig through the archives, attempt to recall thread titles, user names, and look for a few posts that will take me a rather long time to locate.

Commoner

Headache
I could, but honestly I'm too lazy to dig through the archives, attempt to recall thread titles, user names, and look for a few posts that will take me a rather long time to locate.

You know, there's an easy way to avoid all that...

Plus, you don't end up looking silly.