• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To those moderators who remain ...

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I don't have any particular historical figures in mind, but this conflict was something that I wasn't apart of and had no business in, in the first place. Both "sides" have treated me as such...much like two friends who had a disagreement and decided to part ways view, of a mutual friend.

If my stance is not "worthy" of anyones respect, so be it. I'm not going to compromise my integrity to please a group of people.

Words well spoken, my friend. I couldn't agree more. You have my respect at least :bow:

lizskid

BANNED
I don't have any particular historical figures in mind, but this conflict was something that I wasn't apart of and had no business in, in the first place. Both "sides" have treated me as such...much like two friends who had a disagreement and decided to part ways view, of a mutual friend.

If my stance is not "worthy" of anyones respect, so be it. I'm not going to compromise my integrity to please a group of people.

That's great, T. And I agree with Laurie that those who have stayed should not feel any heat or disrespect, it is your decision and you guys need to go with it. Hang in there.