• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today Rival...

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
What's for dinner tonight? :D

I'm planning on making vegan fajita quesadillas. Made them before, they were delicious. Now I'm gonna improve upon it.

Lol we already ate. I declined the chicken and it was at that point I knew :D So I just had potatoes and salad :(

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
1958042_677471752289209_8187333399436201982_n.jpg

Chakra

Premium Member
Lol we already ate. I declined the chicken and it was at that point I knew :D So I just had potatoes and salad :(
Although this was just your first day, remember to not starve yourself. You probably used to ate some meat, potatoes, and vegetables when you were a meat eater (I'm simplifying). Don't make the mistake of just removing the meat and not eating anything else. Replace it with pastas, legumes, lasagna, mushroom stew, sandwiches etc!

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
Although this was just your first day, remember to not starve yourself. You probably used to ate some meat, potatoes, and vegetables when you were a meat eater (I'm simplifying). Don't make the mistake of just removing the meat and not eating anything else. Replace it with pastas, legumes, lasagna, mushroom stew, sandwiches etc!
I eat most of that anyway lol. I think I'm the only person I know who can binge on sandwiches :'D