• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today Rival...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
That's hilarious.

index.php
Lol. Yeah, pond sliders (which that turtle in the meme is) are not nice little herbivores. They'll tear up and eat pretty much anything. Including your fingers, probably. Lol. They have tempers, too.

Aquitaine

I'm honestly not sure if I could give up fish or dairy. Pescetarianism might be more realistic for me, atleast as a starting point.
What do vegetarians eat in place of fish?

allfoak

Alchemist
What do vegetarians eat in place of fish?

It depends on what your looking for.
If your looking for something that tastes like fish, try kelp.
Any seaweed actually, i prefer kelp.

If you are concerned about nutrition and health, eat ground flax seed.
It supplies the omega 3 fatty acids and leaves out the mercury.
Do not eat the whole seed, it must be ground to digest well.
And the oil is gross, no need for that either.

And btw, vegetarians eat dairy products.

Corthos

Great Old One
I've been eating a lot more vegetarian stuff since I've been with my girlfriend, and I honestly don't mind. I used to think vegetarian food meant 2 celery sticks, but Indian food completely turned that misconception on it's head. XD I may try giving it a shot one day.

Chakra

Premium Member
I've been eating a lot more vegetarian stuff since I've been with my girlfriend, and I honestly don't mind. I used to think vegetarian food meant 2 celery sticks, but Indian food completely turned that misconception on it's head. XD I may try giving it a shot one day.
Indian food is actually vegan, by default. It's just that Indians love adding ghee to everything which makes it vegetarian. :p

Corthos

Great Old One
Indian food is actually vegan, by default. It's just that Indians love adding ghee to everything which makes it vegetarian. :p

I would love to visit India some day and try some of the local cuisine. It's my understanding that there's a ton of different regional styles, and American Indian food is about as true to it's roots as American pizza. =)

That's no knock on American pizza, BTW. I freaking love a good home made stuffed crust. XD

Chakra

Premium Member
I would love to visit India some day and try some of the local cuisine. It's my understanding that there's a ton of different regional styles, and American Indian food is about as true to it's roots as American pizza. =)

That's no knock on American pizza, BTW. I freaking love a good home made stuffed crust. XD
I'm North Indian, and as a former vegetarian, paneer is where it's at. I usually substitute grilled tofu and get the same taste!

South Indian food is completely different. You'll see a bunch of beet, coconut, etc recipes, ingredients you don't usually find in a North Indian dish!