• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
This is the place to reveal secrets about yourself. It has been started because Revoltingest is too lazy, as per His own confession.

"Hello. I'm Vinayaka, and I'm an incessant liar."

(Here it is you lazy ___)

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
I am lazy, expert in making excuses, shy and do not like to talk much specially over phone or with strangers. Many times when i get call I just pick it and say "hello hello......I can't hear you" and disconnect. When relatives visits my house I rarely attend them, leave everything to my parents and just sit inside my room. :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I am lazy, expert in making excuses, shy and do not like to talk much specially over phone or with strangers. Many times when i get call I just pick it and say "hello hello......I can't hear you" and disconnect. When relatives visits my house I rarely attend them, leave everything to my parents and just sit inside my room. :D

Wow, we're very similar then! I need to remember your phone tip. I just hang up (and feel bad about it). I don't do well with strangers either. My biggest nightmare is a party. I dislike the idea of them anyway (well what people usually think of parties - loud music, alcohol and lots of people).

I confess I can be a bit of a glutton at times and need to keep myself in line all the time. I love the taste of food. I also lack discipline. Lifetime of bad habits. :eek: It just keeps piling up! Well at least I try to better myself.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I am addicted to tea. I can't stop drinking it. I can't stop buying it. Is there a tea addicts anonymous?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I got one! My husband decided that to leave his beard to grow and not cut it is the way to go. He asked me what I thought about it long and untrimmed. I did not tell him the truth.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you drink many types of teas? How about you come to the UK we can have a tea party. I've got about 20 different ones in my cupboard.

Only twenty? Last time I counted mine I had like... fifty? XD

After that I made a conscious decision to not count out how many kinds of tea I had again.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Only twenty? Last time I counted mine I had like... fifty? XD

After that I made a conscious decision to not count out how many kinds of tea I had again.

Wow proper addict! :eek: My husband buys me all the tea and he pretty much only drinks green tea (he's rubbish at being British). If I was employed I probably would have much more. :D