• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hmm... so far no one said they're gay.

Anyway, I'm attracted to animated women (specially in anime) more than real women. Dunno why.

And no, I'm not gay :no:

You like a specific type of anime girl?

I've got to confess that's one of the things I would not expect a Saudi Arabian to say. Maybe it's cause of the media. :shrug:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
True Confession: I confess to having quite a few confessions that are not suitable for displaying on a religious forum (and would probably get me banned if I tried).

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You like a specific type of anime girl?

I've got to confess that's one of the things I would not expect a Saudi Arabian to say. Maybe it's cause of the media. :shrug:

Hmm, lets see...

Some of the girls in Naruto look nice :D

I guess I shouldn't get to specific details here :rolleyes:

Yup, it is the media. And probably lack of international interaction. Saudis are generally really bad in English that they can't let the outside world know about the Saudi public for real.

I listen to Yani too :)

Now that's one more secret of mine.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hmm, lets see...

Some of the girls in Naruto look nice :D

I guess I shouldn't get to specific details here :rolleyes:

Yup, it is the media. And probably lack of international interaction. Saudis are generally really bad in English that they can't let the outside world know about the Saudi public for real.

I listen to Yani too :)

Now that's one more secret of mine.

I like Naruto, watch it often. Do you watch it in Japanese with subtitles or other language? Laughed about the "specific details". No need to say though. :p

And yeah that's too bad. I'd love to talk to more Saudis. It's always nicer and more genuine to talk to someone. Find out from them rather than the distortion in media and such.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I like Naruto, watch it often. Do you watch it in Japanese with subtitles or other language? Laughed about the "specific details". No need to say though. :p

And yeah that's too bad. I'd love to talk to more Saudis. It's always nicer and more genuine to talk to someone. Find out from them rather than the distortion in media and such.

This brings another secret of mine (just to stay in subject :));

I watch anime. Addicted to it.

I watch Naruto (so many anime actually) in Japanese subbed in English. Nothing Arabic :) But some subbing groups do sub it in Arabic. A few had good English dub, really few like Dragonball.

The specific details aren't really discreet (entirely :rolleyes:) but It would just be embarrassing for me to say here :eek:

Good luck finding Saudis that know other languages to talk to :facepalm:. Then again, if you're interested, you can visit the RF's chat room at AJAX Chat . I go there and chat with other nice RF members. Just put any username you want without a password and log in.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To all my fellow Aussies and people in Oceania and South-East Asia!

:newyear:

Confession: I've had a few drinks, some 'home-grown' and I'm just chilling watching the fireworks on TV.

I am pleasantly....pleasant.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe i'm being heavily persecuted on this forum on account of being an Arab. I believe this to be a crusade led by Sunstone, who i perceive as a racist pig.

I don't think i'm going to let him get away with that anymore, despite of my flaming crush on him.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This brings another secret of mine (just to stay in subject :));

I watch anime. Addicted to it.

I watch Naruto (so many anime actually) in Japanese subbed in English. Nothing Arabic :) But some subbing groups do sub it in Arabic. A few had good English dub, really few like Dragonball.

The specific details aren't really discreet (entirely :rolleyes:) but It would just be embarrassing for me to say here :eek:

Good luck finding Saudis that know other languages to talk to :facepalm:. Then again, if you're interested, you can visit the RF's chat room at AJAX Chat . I go there and chat with other nice RF members. Just put any username you want without a password and log in.
Cool, I watch Naruto. Actually more specifically I stopped watching Naruto anime and only read Naruto manga now. Anime has fillers, manga does not.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Here are several:

-I spend about twice as much time in the shower as I intend to. And I hum while in it; I just enjoy the warmth, wetness, and quiet too much, until the water turns cold. I get yelled at about this sometimes. :sorry1:

-If all 20 of my nails are not the same color, I feel imbalanced. They either all have to be the same color, or no color. None of this business about painting fingernails and toenails different colors, or painting toenails but not fingernails. One for all, and all for one! It shouldn't matter, especially in the winter like it is now, but it does anyway, to me.

-Some of my favorite movies are Disney movies. I like them too much.

-I'm below average in driving skill.

4consideration

Premium Member
I believe i'm being heavily persecuted on this forum on account of being an Arab. I believe this to be a crusade led by Sunstone, who i perceive as a racist pig.

I don't think i'm going to let him get away with that anymore, despite of my flaming crush on him.

WHAT?

When did this happen? How did this happen?

It's his great big...his great big...his great big :sad4: post-count isn't it?

I can't compete with that! :sad4:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I have a confession today.

I'm ditching work today to play video games and watch cartoons :rolleyes:

In.

But it's no secret or confession.

You're gay?

Um, I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.

Cool, I watch Naruto. Actually more specifically I stopped watching Naruto anime and only read Naruto manga now. Anime has fillers, manga does not.

Yeah the fillers, you can say that again. I keep skipping them like they are mid season break of Game of Thrones which is loooong.

Currently there are no fillers btw.

Can't read manga here. I'm looking for action.

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
I never obtained a driver's license and instead subsist off of public transportation, biking, and vigorous walking.

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
I have never partaken in Facebook or other social media and have no interest whatsoever in doing so.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Now, you're just being paranoid, bro! Just plain paranoid! I am the very furthest thing from being a racist. And especially a racist who dislikes sneaky Arabs like you. Why, Badran, I would never ever hold against you your natural-born terrorist inclinations. Not me!

And for you to think that I might be going around behind your back by insinuating to everyone who will listen to me that there's anything on earth at all wrong with you being a sphinx-humping, dress-wearing member of a certain Middle-Eastern ethnic group widely known to be selfishly hogging the world's oil reserves -- why, Badran, it just wounds me to the core you'd ever think I'm the sort of guy who would criticize you for being any of that!

Nope, Badran, it's the furthest thing from the truth that I've started a racist campaign against you simply because of my disappointment that you have not accepted my invitation to visit me in Colorado. So don't you even begin to think that -- assuming, of course, you Third World sorts can think in the first place.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
WHAT?

When did this happen? How did this happen?

It's his great big...his great big...his great big :sad4: post-count isn't it?

It's not that, it's the combination of ignorance and arrogance he seems to possess. Not once have i seen someone this ignorant, that arrogant.

I can't control myself around him!

I can't compete with that! :sad4:

You could easily be my no.1 if you just stop winking at me all the time. I told you it makes me feel insecure.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And for you to think that I might be going around behind your back by insinuating to everyone who will listen to me that there's anything on earth at all wrong with you being a sphinx-humping, dress-wearing member of a certain Middle-Eastern ethnic group widely known to be selfishly hogging the world's oil reserves -- why, Badran, it just wounds me to the core you'd ever think I'm the sort of guy who would criticize you for being any of that!

You dumb, ignorant, delicious American! You've misplaced me on the map, and mixed up between my country and the Gulf States, further proving your crime of racism.

You thought you were taking a jab at me yet all you did is turn me on.