• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Tumah

Veteran Member
Since Child's Play came out all that many years ago, I have yet to get over my fear of dolls in the dark. And I didn't even watch it.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I confess to not being able to decide which of the two above posts to frubal, so no frubal it is. Indecision, indecision.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I actually have a pretty big problem with involuntarily smiling or laughing at entirely inappropriate times.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
True Confession: I can't figure out Face Book. For instance: someone left me a msg a cpl weeks ago and I have no idea how to answer it. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to put the text. :shrug:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am lazy, expert in making excuses, shy and do not like to talk much specially over phone or with strangers. Many times when i get call I just pick it and say "hello hello......I can't hear you" and disconnect. When relatives visits my house I rarely attend them, leave everything to my parents and just sit inside my room. :D
My name is Revoltingest, & my social skills are challenged.
When I answer the phone, I will variously say....
- My company name
- "Speak!"
- The name of the caller (if caller ID tells me)

Last edited:

Parsimony

My mind seems strongly programmed to follow daily routines. If I am supposed to do anything that is not a normal part of that routine, chances are pretty high that I will forget to (especially since I am a constant day-dreamer).

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm... so far no one said they're gay.

Anyway, I'm attracted to animated women (specially in anime) more than real women. Dunno why.

And no, I'm not gay :no:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I got a child's educational hovercraft kit for Christmas.
On the packet it warned that this was not suitable for children under 36 months of age.
I'm going to figure it out; I just need to have another look through those instructions.........

I would like to attack the person who designed it......