• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm thinking we should take up a collection to buy Badran a drone. I've been worried he might be feeling deprived of the benefits of our Superior Western Civilization™.

Wherenextcolumbus

Yo everyone, she's part Arab :D

Wait, um, that thing is dangerous, put it down please...

:woohoo:

Ha ha, you missed :D

Stop telling people I'm Arab!!! Now they will all stereotype me.

Horrorble goes into self hate mode

Guys seriously! I'm not like those kinds of Arabs, not all Arabs are like that :sorry1:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Thanks! If I need 5 minutes beyond the 10 hours, please don't be too hard on me.

(You're on the exact same side of the world as I am, by the way. And I'm not kidding this time. :D)

No problemo at all. You have your time, but it will cost ya :)

Huh? What? Where? :D

I'll try to figure out where later when my mind is clear :)

I am using my right to free speech to define brown people how I want to. I am so sick of everyone trying to be so self righteous and PC. If you have a problem with that then you are overly sensitive and probably racist against white people.

Whatever made you mad at me, I promise you it was not intended.

I sincerely apologize for my unintended rudeness.

White and brown people (and others) are all the same to me. What matters to me is what's inside of them

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Stop telling people I'm Arab!!! Now they will all stereotype me.

Horrorble goes into self hate mode

Guys seriously! I'm not like those kinds of Arabs, not all Arabs are like that :sorry1:

Aww...I don't like to see you upset with yourself. Would it help if I got you a drone?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
White and brown people (and others) are all the same to me. What matters to me is what's inside of them

By "what's inside of them", you wouldn't happen to be referring to high-fructose corn syrup, would you? Because that's what's usually to be found inside of Americans, regardless of their skin color.

Wherenextcolumbus

Whatever made you mad at me, I promise you it was not intended.

I sincerely apologize for my unintended rudeness.

You are right, I don't even see colour! So I don't know why you were getting so offended for!? Like seriously I think people wake up in the morning and decide to be offended that day.
I don't even care that you are Punjabi or Islam or whatever you people are.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
By "what's inside of them", you wouldn't happen to be referring to high-fructose corn syrup, would you? Because that's what's usually to be found inside of Americans, regardless of their skin color.

Well, it's an organ what I really meant.

I like to catch the hearts of people :)

I want to hold it tight, close and dear to me all the time :D

Wow, look at the sunset... isn't is beautiful? Romantic? O M G :sad4:

The clouds and the flowers are so... :confused:

Now seriously, I need to get some sleep. I'm loosing sense :areyoucra

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
OMG they are so ghetto, ghetto people are so funny, I bet her name is "Katahshequa" I want to be ratchet like that!

Twerking my way downtown and I'm hoodbound.

Twerking at the playground.

Twerking on the roof.

Twerk across the street.

Twerking on the toilet....on the toilet....

Confession: I used to twerk a whole heck of a lot, but we didn't call it twerking back then. I just "popped that ***" up in a cage when I went clubbing.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3624678 said:
Sorry to be a buzzkill.

No you're not. But that's ok. Would you like a drone?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3624678 said:
With all this talk about race and all (even though the subject matter is being trivialized with humorous postings in a Games/Jokes Section of RF), I would like to add a few links:

Why do whites hate, demonize, fear and look down on blacks? | Abagond

Racism 101 | Resist racism

stuff white people do: fail to understand why non-white people feel like self-segregating

And, no. Just because you dated a Punjabi doesn't mean you aren't racist or can't be racist, O' White Gurrrl.

Sorry to be a buzzkill.

I'm just trying to help. :(

Confession: I totally would date that Punjabi guy again. Multiple times, in fact. Hard, too. I'm smiling now thinking about him. Buzzkill gone. :flirt:

Wherenextcolumbus

मैत्रावरुणिः;3624722 said:
Too much "POE-like" of a response by me? Is that why no one is continuing with the trivializing of actual racism and bigotry of the world by jokingly being racist?

Or, were my posts too real for ya'll?

I'm sorry. But, I don't find being "jokingly racist" helpful nor progressive. In fact, I find the latter parts of this thread to be extremely offensive.

So, while an "Emeritus" can joke about drones and gift around the word as if it is a congratulations...innocent women, children, and men die from these drone attacks. Trivializing such a thing through jokes is no different than trivializing rape through the misapplication of various semantical digressions such as "you just got verbally raped".

It's disgusting and irresponsible, and insanely immature.

We are actually making fun of people who are racist by mocking them...

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3624692 said:
Deep down - you know it hurts to be white, a minority of the world, not envied but desperately despised by almost every single colored community in the world.

Look, you've got to get in touch with your inner capacity for self-acceptance, M.V., and cease this silly resentment you've been nursing for years over the fact you'll never die and come back as a Caucasoid zombie.

In the end, all humanity faces the same fundamental challenges that basically come from being a super-charged species of mortal ape born to a watery rock orbiting a minor sun in a vast and indifferent universe.

You and your self-cherished, egotistical capacity to despise White folk are less important to the cosmic order of things than an ant's daily crap is to the inhabitants of the Andromeda galaxy. In short, you're wasting your life worrying about White folk. Try being true to yourself, instead. Living well is the best revenge.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Too much "POE-like" of a response by me? Is that why no one is continuing with the trivializing of actual racism and bigotry of the world by jokingly being racist?

Or, were my posts too real for ya'll?

I'm sorry. But, I don't find being "jokingly racist" helpful nor progressive. In fact, I find the latter parts of this thread to be extremely offensive.

So, while an "Emeritus" can joke about drones and gift around the word as if it is a congratulations...innocent women, children, and men die from these drone attacks. Trivializing such a thing through jokes is no different than trivializing rape through the misapplication of various semantical digressions such as "you just got verbally raped".

Tell Johnathan Swift or Voltaire of just how trivializing humor is. Oh, I forgot, they were White guys. Tsk. Tsk. We can't learn anything from them, then.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I feel like just as much of an outsider in a room full of white people as I do in a room full of non-white people. Unfortunately, being awesome overshadows racial considerations, and always separates you from the crowd. Incidentally, the idea that there is some type of overriding factors of whiteness which all white people share, and which makes them somehow homogenous, seems to be an idea, somewhat understandably, promulgated by non-white people. Stick a dozen random white people from various parts of the US together in a room, and what they have in common because of being white will likely amount to a pile of beans. To quote Shakespeare, "there are more types of white people, Horatio, than dreamt of in your philosophy."

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Next time if you want your act to be more credible, try to hide the personal grudge better, because it's all too apparent.