• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

True Confessions

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You have 6 more days to figure that out. I've already located the place you asked me to find on a map, and it didn't take longer than a couple of minutes (without cheating or using supernatural admin abilities, too).

I already know where you are but I'm not telling. Someone will know, come to you and give you a big and squishy hug.

I don't want that to happen, I'll be jealous :eek:

Um, seriously tho, where are you really? Lebanon? Israel? Egypt? umm, North Korea? :confused:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I already know where you are but I'm not telling. Someone will know, come to you and give you a big and squishy hug.

Um, seriously tho, where are you really? Lebanon? Israel? Egypt? umm, North Korea? :confused:

I really do give Big Squishy Hugs. I have to either reach up and pull peoples necks down painfully (for them) so I can squeeze, or I jump up and wrap my body around tall person so I can squeeze.

And then SQUISH time! :hugehug:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Just to make sure...you do know I've been joking this whole time right?

:eek: OMG!

OMG... you have absolutely no idea how relieved I am now. I couldent sleep well last night and my day was so gloomy because I thought I made some angry at me. Really, I'm not joking.

I'm a really sensitive person for such things.

I really thought you were serious... :facepalm:

Oh man, you just made me so happy now :yes:

I really do give Big Squishy Hugs. I have to either reach up and pull peoples necks down painfully (for them) so I can squeeze, or I jump up and wrap my body around tall person so I can squeeze.

And then SQUISH time! :hugehug:
I dunno if I should be tempted or scared :run:

But I guess the thought is what counts :D

Um, are you a ninja? :confused:

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

:eek: OMG!

OMG... you have absolutely no idea how revealed I am now. I couldent sleep well last night and my day was so gloomy because I thought I made some angry at me. Really, I'm not joking.

I'm a really sensitive person for such things.

I really thought you were serious... :facepalm:

Oh man, you just made me so happy now :yes:

Aaaawww :sorry1: I was just making fun of racism

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm totally ninja. :ninja:

I'm so ninja that pirates disintegrate when they see me.

That's how ninja I am.

Waaay coool!

That ninja hug must have taken years of practice to master.

One day I'll be ninji'er than you...

Um, how do I swing those ninja arms again, O great master? :D

Aaaawww :sorry1: I was just making fun of racism

I meant relieved not revealed btw :areyoucra

Now I look even stupider!

Yup, racism is disgusting indeed. I myself had been discriminated against in my own country because of my partial Asian looks :sad:

But really, a very heavy weight has been taken off my shoulders.

Thank you, thank you :bow:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Oh, okay. I can totally relate to that feeling. I sympathize with your jealousy.

My posts in your "non-native English speakers" thread should give you a clue. I'll also help you by saying that I'm not in North Korea, but the rest is still yours to figure out. :angel2:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
My posts in your "non-native English speakers" thread should give you a clue. I'll also help you by saying that I'm not in North Korea, but the rest is still yours to figure out. :angel2:

So much of a help excluding the place I mentioned as a joke :)

I got that clue actually, but I think it's too wide general of a clue. I need more hints, like maybe the first word of the place... or maybe the first 4 or 5 words :D

Um, is it by any chance in the Arabic peninsula, e.g. Gulf countries + Yemen?

I just remembered a game where you pick up a words and others suggest random descriptions on and on until it is narrowed down by your approval to know what the word is.

Parsimony

-I have wanted to know what human flesh tastes like (I would never harm a person in order to get it, though). It's just a mild curiosity, not some compulsive urge.

-I let spiders crawl on my face. I have yet to be bitten (knock on wood).

-I'm a brony (and as far as I can tell, the only one here).

-I fear immortality.