• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump as King Arthur

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Kennedy presidency was called Camelot. Trump was compared to Kennedy even in clothing and hats and books .

Trump took a more fortunate bullet so far.
IMG_20240715_124222629.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
King Arthur is supposed to rise against the Anglo-Saxons/English and drive them from Briton. Anglo-Saxon values are what MAGAs claim and wrongly believe they cherish.
He's also famous for his round table. Trump is far too self centered for that.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Trump has nothing that connects him with King Arthur. What in the world are you trying to say. King Arthur was trying to connect the Celtic Britain and trump wants to divide the US. This is actually an insult to the figure King Arthur so please explain this random nonsensical comparison.
Well said

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If Trump was King Arthur, he probably would have been impeached over the shrubbery incident. And the media would have been relentless over his killing of the poor, little bunny. And one of his staff was involved in a sordid sex scandal at the Castle Anthrax.

Daemon Sophic

Trump has joined a unique honored group that can rightfully say he shed blood for this country.

How was it for the country?
Exactly. It should have reminded him that his entire campaign (like his first horrific and shamefully anti-American term) was purely and solely for his personal greed and ego.

Nothing else.

Any sane grifter would take this (one of his own party finally acting out) as a sign that tRump should "stand down" and retire from politics, to live what remains of his corrupted geriatric life, wallowing in the $billions$ he conned from our citizenry during his first term.

"For this country". Pah!! :triumph:

Tomef

Trump has joined a unique honored group that can rightfully say he shed blood for this country.
That’s an interesting take. Is that how people are seeing this? When Trump has spoken about the presidency, he frames it in terms of fame, praise, adoration and so on. This is one of the quotes, from an interview:

“The question I get asked more than any other question: ‘If you had it to do again, would you have done it?’” Trump told Haberman. “The answer is, yeah, I think so. Because here’s the way I look at it. I have so many rich friends and nobody knows who they are.”

You can find more like that. At rallies, he tends to focus on soundbites and berating people his supporters already hate, and love to hear threatened and mocked, and have their paranoid ideas about them confirmed. But as to why Trump likes the job, when he’s been asked he gives some version of the above, involving the attention he gets from people. There’s no other job in the world (except maybe one of those televangalists) that would give him that, and he knows it.

No surprise there, I suppose. What perhaps is a bit more surprising is that there are a fair number of people who really want some creepy character like Trump to bow down to. That’s a bit more difficult to work out.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That’s an interesting take. Is that how people are seeing this? When Trump has spoken about the presidency, he frames it in terms of fame, praise, adoration and so on. This is one of the quotes, from an interview:

“The question I get asked more than any other question: ‘If you had it to do again, would you have done it?’” Trump told Haberman. “The answer is, yeah, I think so. Because here’s the way I look at it. I have so many rich friends and nobody knows who they are.”

You can find more like that. At rallies, he tends to focus on soundbites and berating people his supporters already hate, and love to hear threatened and mocked, and have their paranoid ideas about them confirmed. But as to why Trump likes the job, when he’s been asked he gives some version of the above, involving the attention he gets from people. There’s no other job in the world (except maybe one of those televangalists) that would give him that, and he knows it.

No surprise there, I suppose. What perhaps is a bit more surprising is that there are a fair number of people who really want some creepy character like Trump to bow down to. That’s a bit more difficult to work out.
No it's mainly because

who said that while pitching for her new book clearly meant to generate sales profits for herself.

A far left wing "Third Rate reporter" which of course explains your post quite adequately on the matter.

Sorry but you're not fooling anybody here, and it doesn't change the fact that Trump has now shed his blood for this country so he knows more than Biden ever will about the seriousness of the office, the stakes that exist, and the reasons why he's there running for president.