• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump as King Arthur

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Trump has joined a unique honored group that can rightfully say he shed blood for this country.
Tyrant fascist ****wads don't get to stand next to my uncle (his helicopter was shot down in Nam. He survived).
He doesn't get to stand with Lincoln who died fighting to hold this Union together. Trump has dine nothing but divide and jeopardize the Union.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Honored by whom?
Certainly not Trump.

But then, a grifter gonna grift, am I right?
He shed his blood now in service of the country and absolutely nobody is ever going to take that particular distinction away.

Much less then any pathetic attempts by left-wing hard liners trying their hardest to vilify the man.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For those unfamiliar with Game Of Thrones (GOT),
here is what Trump is like....although Joffrey is
more eloquent.

Tomef

No it's mainly because

who said that while pitching for her new book clearly meant to generate sales profits for herself.

A far left wing "Third Rate reporter" which of course explains your post quite adequately on the matter.

Sorry but you're not fooling anybody here, and it doesn't change the fact that Trump has now shed his blood for this country so he knows more than Biden ever will about the seriousness of the office, the stakes that exist, and the reasons why he's there running for president.
All you’re saying here is that you believe some stuff, but you don’t know why.

What is it about pointing to what Trump himself has said on several occasions are his reasons for running for the presidency that you interpret as trying to ‘fool' someone? Do you think his own comments about his personal motives should be discounted?

Tomef

More like what Trump did to actually help veterans. AKA The Mission Act.
According to this US military site (Here's What Biden and Trump Actually Did for Veterans as President ), the Biden and Obama administrations did more for veterans. The Mission Act was an addendum to the Obama administrations Choice act:

'...But, overall, veterans organizations have celebrated the PACT Act as a historic achievement.

"Simply put, the bill represents the largest expansion of VA care and benefits for those exposed to harmful substances during their military service in history," Joe Parsetich, then the national commander for the Disabled American Veterans, said at the time of the passage in 2022.

The Mission Act, meanwhile, was an effort to fix issues with the earlier Choice Act, a 2014 law that was borne out of the VA wait-time scandal. Trump often incorrectly refers to his achievement as "Choice," even though the earlier bill with the same name was signed by his predecessor, President Barack Obama.

...The legislative push (for PACT) got a significant boost when Biden, who...endorsed it at a State of the Union address, giving it the momentum needed to become law.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
No it's mainly because

who said that while pitching for her new book clearly meant to generate sales profits for herself.

A far left wing "Third Rate reporter" which of course explains your post quite adequately on the matter.

Sorry but you're not fooling anybody here, and it doesn't change the fact that Trump has now shed his blood for this country so he knows more than Biden ever will about the seriousness of the office, the stakes that exist, and the reasons why he's there running for president.
**climbs up onto pontoon boat**
Did any of it get on me?

Twilight Hue

According to this US military site (Here's What Biden and Trump Actually Did for Veterans as President ), the Biden and Obama administrations did more for veterans. The Mission Act was an addendum to the Obama administrations Choice act:

'...But, overall, veterans organizations have celebrated the PACT Act as a historic achievement.

"Simply put, the bill represents the largest expansion of VA care and benefits for those exposed to harmful substances during their military service in history," Joe Parsetich, then the national commander for the Disabled American Veterans, said at the time of the passage in 2022.

The Mission Act, meanwhile, was an effort to fix issues with the earlier Choice Act, a 2014 law that was borne out of the VA wait-time scandal. Trump often incorrectly refers to his achievement as "Choice," even though the earlier bill with the same name was signed by his predecessor, President Barack Obama.

...The legislative push (for PACT) got a significant boost when Biden, who...endorsed it at a State of the Union address, giving it the momentum needed to become law.
According to this military site.....

A real one mind you.

Bear Wild

And insulted them. He does both and makes sure everyone knows he is the greatest president the world has ever seen. He has done more for veterans than all the other presidents put together since the beginning of this country and more for blacks than any other president ever. And yes I have heard him say these things. Just do not put him next one of those useless veterans who are not worthy of being next to him. He has suffered a wound more severe than any other veteran has in this country which is what I expect him to say next. I just cant remember which branch of the military he served in. I know please let me know so I can honor him for risking his life during a war.

Bear Wild

Shadow Wolf

According to this military site.....

A real one mind you.
Extend, not create. Trump ****s on troops who got wounded or killed. You have to drag him to memorial ceremonies and he doesn't understand why he has.to go honor those who he feels are loosers. The traitor even insisted wounded troops not be in a military parade.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If Trump was King Arthur, he probably would have been impeached over the shrubbery incident. And the media would have been relentless over his killing of the poor, little bunny. And one of his staff was involved in a sordid sex scandal at the Castle Anthrax.
Finally, some actual history in this thread.

Bear Wild

George S. Patton insulted veterans too. What's your point?
General Patton actually respected veterans. He was tough on soldiers but respected those that sacrificed for our country. Trump does not. Yes he will move his fingers to sign and give money that is not his. That is very different than someone who knowingly risks their lives in a war time condition. Why do you see him as a general Patton? Has he served in the military and risked his life like General Patton? Is trump now going to say he is the greatest general the world has ever seen?

Shadow Wolf

If Trump was King Arthur, he probably would have been impeached over the shrubbery incident. And the media would have been relentless over his killing of the poor, little bunny. And one of his staff was involved in a sordid sex scandal at the Castle Anthrax.
NI!

Daemon Sophic

Quite well actually before Covid hit.
Actually, no.
Right-wing-nut propaganda likes to report that everything was GREAT under the orange man until (Oh No!) that mean old Covid came and ruined everything. :coldsweat:

:rolleyes: Nope.
The Trump administration was ruining the pre-COVID-19 economy too, just more slowly
Trump's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

Employment, and the economy in general (unless you were really rich) were bad in Bushy Jr‘s recession; got turned back to prosperity under Obama; and then tRump lied his way onto the WH and gradually took money from working Americans, and gave it to the rich, with all of Obama’s improvement in employment rates, number of jobs, working class economy, etc…. all falling to naught by early 2019.
Alomst 1 full year BEFORE COVID-19 hit the world.
Orange boy came in when times were a’gettin’ better, and stood there to take credit for it, :oops: as he kept drilling holes in the boat. :shrug:

Heck, even illegal immigration rose under tRump. Arrests at the border were 14.7% higher by the end of tRump’s term than at the end of Obama’s. The only big drop in illegal immigrations we saw during his term were primarily due to nearly nil mobility internationally due to COVID-19.
Trump’s Misleading Chart on Illegal Immigration - FactCheck.org

Again, nope. As @Tomef clarified above, as well as cited here, Trump's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org. And as I can personally testify having worked in the VA throughout the last decade, tRump was just taking credit for what President Obama had already done years before orange boy arrived. :shrug:

Sorry, but your “sources” continue to play you.

Twilight Hue

General Patton actually respected veterans. He was tough on soldiers but respected those that sacrificed for our country. Trump does not. Yes he will move his fingers to sign and give money that is not his. That is very different than someone who knowingly risks their lives in a war time condition. Why do you see him as a general Patton? Has he served in the military and risked his life like General Patton? Is trump now going to say he is the greatest general the world has ever seen?
I didn't think that of Trump until after the assassination attempt when he actually was bleeding from a bullet wound, yet stayed defiant and true to his cause and focus without wavering and even held up the Secret Service who are trying to skirt him away and from what I hear Trump still wanted to finish the rally making his bulldog traits and character similar, although not exact on par with Patton. However noted that both of the men had suffered wounds in the service of their country shedding their own blood, which puts them into a special category of people dedicated to their cause in spite of the very real dangers.

Patton also had expressed similar thoughts on Veterans, where you don't win wars by dying for your country, but by making the other ******* die for his, and is of course well known for ***** slapping a soldier suffering from shell shock at the same time.

In spite of that , I think both Trump and Patton alike holds a great respect for our fighting men and women and only care to see the best come out of them for which I suspect Trump read up a little bit of history here and suspect Patton is among his personal role models which I think America sorely needs right now, which is the need for a strong defiant leader , also well aware of the dangers of their profession by personal experience and while Trump wasn't in the military, he does have a soldier's spirit and is of course the military's Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces during his tenure in office.