• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
She lost her job.
Quit under great pressure.
Better than waiting to be fired.
What I am saying is that she resigned (after saying she would not) rather than waiting to see if she would get fired. I wonder what she's doing now?

Kathryn

She lost her job. She resigned. She now longer holds the job.
That's what I'm saying.
She resigned, and did not get fired, that's what I'm saying. But I also don't care enough about this to keep going, so you can win if you like, doesn't matter to me.

We Never Know

No Slack
She does have her own security detail.
Btw, they pulled some SS away from Biden and put them on Trump.

"The Secret Service has bolstered former President Donald Trump’s security in a variety of ways since the assassination attempt on him last month, several people familiar with the matter said Thursday, including by temporarily shifting part of President Joe Biden’s protective team to Trump"

Kathryn

Btw, they pulled some SS away from Biden and put them on Trump.

"The Secret Service has bolstered former President Donald Trump’s security in a variety of ways since the assassination attempt on him last month, several people familiar with the matter said Thursday, including by temporarily shifting part of President Joe Biden’s protective team to Trump"

Whatever they need to do, is all I have to say about it.