• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

F1fan

Veteran Member
The election will tell you how many like and dislike, be patient.
Also it's about who has character and integrity, and who doesn't. No rational mind can conclude that the criminal candidate is fit for office, or even a responsible choice by republicans.
What everyone can agree on is that it would be nice if the next president can make America great again.
The odd thing about MAGAs who use this MAGA phrase is that they can't articulate exactly what they think it means. When was this ideal America that was so great, and what will this ideal look like today? If you can't answer this with lucid statements then it siggests you are part of an empty movement that uses a clever phrase as cover for ignorance. So here's your chance to show us it isn't.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
DJT has integrity, if he was aware there was cheating for him, he would probably report it, and definitely would not accept the votes. If I read him correctly?
Donald Trump and the word "integrity" don't even belong in the same sentence.

Let's take a look at his history of (not) doing so and his attitude towards it:

"The Trump campaign’s apparent failure to report the alleged hacking of its email system to law enforcement has renewed questions about the campaign’s obligations to alert authorities of potential election interference.

The FBI now says it is investigating the matter, but questions of how or when the case was referred to the agency remain murky"

"MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST:

President Trump is getting ready to kick off his reelection campaign next week on Tuesday. And in an interview with ABC News, he said he would be willing to accept political dirt on his Democratic rivals from a foreign source.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: If somebody called from a country - Norway - we have information on your opponent - oh, I think I'd want to hear it.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: You want that kind of interference in our elections.

TRUMP: It's not an interference. They have information. I think I'd take it.

KELLY: Then Trump went on to say he did not think he was under any obligation to tell law enforcement.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

TRUMP: This is somebody that said, we have information on your opponent - oh, let me call the FBI. Give me a break. Life doesn't work that way.

STEPHANOPOULOS: The FBI director says that's what should happen.

TRUMP: The FBI director is wrong."

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You know what I know? I know that no one has lost their job over this, and the kid is dead. That's what I know.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Also it's about who has character and integrity, and who doesn't. No rational mind can conclude that the criminal candidate is fit for office, or even a responsible choice by republicans.

The odd thing about MAGAs who use this MAGA phrase is that they can't articulate exactly what they think it means. When was this ideal America that was so great, and what will this ideal look like today? If you can't answer this with lucid statements then it siggests you are part of an empty movement that uses a clever phrase as cover for ignorance. So here's your chance to show us it isn't.
A great America is one in which its people are kind, respectful, honest, and religious.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1724372136688.png