• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So what? A lone kook tried to affect a political race. That is the main reason that we need the Secret Service to protect the President. That an unfortunately normal thing happened is not evidence of conspiracy.

Have you ever considered trying to reason rationally? It is not as much fun, but earns you a lot more respect.
Where is your evidence that he was acting alone, rush to judgement is not reasoning rationally.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Where is your evidence that he was acting alone, rush to judgement is not reasoning rationally.
There is no evidence of anyone but him being involved in this shooting. If anyone is making a rush to judgement it is you. We know that he shot at Trump. I found the source, and it was a right wing one, that said that he was a terrible shot. No one has found any evidence that there was anyone but him. The burden of proof is upon you and you do not even know what is and what is not evidence.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
There is no evidence of anyone but him being involved in this shooting. If anyone is making a rush to judgement it is you. We know that he shot at Trump. I found the source, and it was a right wing one, that said that he was a terrible shot. No one has found any evidence that there was anyone but him. The burden of proof is upon you and you do not even know what is and what is not evidence.
Ok, I will leave the task to DJT and his team, the US government and its agencies. Like the JFK case, when the CIA is involved, it is not an easy task, so I expect it will take time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok, I will leave the task to DJT and his team, the US government and its agencies. Like the JFK case, when the CIA is involved, it is not an easy task, so I expect it will take time.
The JFK case has been thoroughly analyzed. People even reproduced the event and it was rather clear that Oswald acted on his own as the CIA said. They did analysis of shots from various possible locations and the only location that could accurately reproduce the event were those from the library. If you believe in conspiracy theories, regardless of which one, the odds are enormous that you are just wrong.

EDIT: DJT? Are you kidding me. How is he going to be able to do any investigation from prison?

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The JFK case has been thoroughly analyzed. People even reproduced the event and it was rather clear that Oswald acted on his own as the CIA said. They did analysis of shots from various possible locations and the only location that could accurately reproduce the event were those from the library. If you believe in conspiracy theories, regardless of which one, the odds are enormous that you are just wrong.
Oh yeah, and like a dead Oswald, Crook isn't around to tell his story either. The CIA are pros, they don't take chances and find it so easy to deceive the amateurs who hang off everything they say as gospel.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh yeah, and like a dead Oswald, Crook isn't around to tell his story either. The CIA are pros, they don't take chances and find it so easy to deceive the amateurs who hang off everything they say as gospel.
This is why you really need to learn what is and what is not evidence. Yes, Oswald is no longer here. But the evidence still exists. I would not trust Oswald to be honest when it came to his testimony. I would always trust the evidence first.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
This is why you really need to learn what is and what is not evidence. Yes, Oswald is no longer here. But the evidence still exists. I would not trust Oswald to be honest when it came to his testimony. I would always trust the evidence first.
At the end of the day, there are always dark forces at work when power and wealth are in play, I remain always suspicious.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Killing and stealing and the likes involve dark forces imho.
What evidence do you have for that? You have none because you refuse to reason rationally. I am not saying that there is not any, but you have demonstrated that you do not understand what is and what is not evidence.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What evidence do you have for that? You have none because you refuse to reason rationally. I am not saying that there is not any, but you have demonstrated that you do not understand what is and what is not evidence.
So JFK was killed, Oswald, was killed, Crooks was killed, DJT was an inch off being killed, this is evidence of dark forces at work imho.