• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Assassination Attempt

Ebionite

Shots fired at Trump Rally in Pennsylvania. The acoustic signatures of the gunshots indicates that at least two gunmen were present at the event.

Following the assassination attempt, Joe Biden reportedly abandoned his candidacy for the 2024 election and a defective Crowdstrike update resulted in extensive outages for Microsoft based systems. According to Victoria Tensing (when interviewed by Lou Dobbs) Crowdstrike was involved in the analysis of the DNC server that was allegedly subject to a Russian hack. Allegations of election interference involving Trump and Russia were part of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation taken by the FBI

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Image of the year. I'm praying for his safety. I knew something crazy was going to happen. I know who I want to blame, but I'll refrain from it until more info is released.
20240713_183522.jpg

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's some better source(s):

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It looks like he was grazed by a bullet. He touched the back and side of his head before he ducked. The Secret Service and his campaign are saying he's safe. I think he will be okay but this is outrageous, to say the least.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
And don't jump to any conclusions till we know what happened.
I'm skeptical that we will.

Not with this era of rampant disinformation, propaganda, media spin, deepfakes, combined with the general dubiousness of witness testimony. It won't matter what actually happened - what will matter is how the story is spun (and it will be spun).

PureX

Veteran Member
The Trump campaign has been stiffing cities all across the country on their bills for extra security and emergency services for his rallies for years. Maybe they should reconsider that decision.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
This is an extremely dangerous precedent, especially considering how polarized American politics currently is.

Biden should be quick to condemn it if he wants to contain the situation before it has a chance of getting further out of hand.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
As an extreme leftist and Trump critic let me say I oppose all political violence. This is not good for anyone.

I encourage everyone to condemn violence.

And don't jump to any conclusions till we know what happened.

I am against violence.

I wonder how much money he will raise off of this ("the deep state wants me dead").