• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is losing the debate acting like a raving lunatic

Pogo

I've been watching it. Trump seems rather blustery. Harris is holding up well, although I can sense she's getting a bit annoyed by him. Even the moderators seem to be getting annoyed.
He is annoying, they are human, What his base feels?

We Never Know

No Slack
Trump was doing OK until he mentioned that cats and dogs were being eaten by people in Springfield, Ohio. After that he's been ranting an raving incoherent stream of consciousness nonsense, lying about one thing or another. Trump can't maintain a line of thought. I almost feel bad for him.

Harris is doing quite well in hitting Trump where it hurts. Trump's face is showing it is working. Trump is trying to hit back but he has nothing.

Both did quite well on avoiding directly answering several questions. They both danced around.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I don’t feel safe with either of them, but I am leaning towards Trump for safety reasons although I have big reservations about that as well.

Clizby Wampuscat

He also keeps saying how "they" have given us crushing, record-breaking inflation. As of this hour, it is 2.9%, one of the lowest rates in decades. :shrug:

Is this the kind of stuff being foisted upon MAGATrumpettes? Do they believe Don the Con?
You are wrong. Do you also remember 8%?
The highest under trump was 2.3%.

Ebionite

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Trump was doing OK until he mentioned that cats and dogs were being eaten by people in Springfield, Ohio. After that he's been ranting an raving incoherent stream of consciousness nonsense, lying about one thing or another. Trump can't maintain a line of thought. I almost feel bad for him.

Harris is doing quite well in hitting Trump where it hurts. Trump's face is showing it is working. Trump is trying to hit back but he has nothing.
Lol. That's funny.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ

F1fan

Veteran Member
You are wrong. Do you also remember 8%?
The highest under trump was 2.3%.
The pandemic made inflation a global problem. Biden did better than most nations in reducing inflation. Of course Trump was fired for mismanaging the pandemic, and most likely would have mismanaged the inflation that would have come to the USA if he was re-elected. The guy is an idiot.

We Never Know

No Slack
Covid has financially hurt many people since 2020. House prices are up. Starting a business cost are up. Child care is up. Etc etc
Her plan...if she wins...
-Give start up business $50k tax deductions
-$6k for the first year of your child's life
-House down payment of $25k first time buyers

Not a bad thing but why hasn't it been done already? Their administration could have already done those things. That promise of a cash give away should buy her several votes.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The pandemic made inflation a global problem. Biden did better than most nations in reducing inflation. Of course Trump was fired for mismanaging the pandemic, and most likely would have mismanaged the inflation that would have come to the USA if he was re-elected. The guy is an idiot.
Sure blame it all on the pandemic.