• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump kicked off Colorado ballot

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Aww. It's so cute when itsy bitsy Republicans try to copy the Democrats. Not even close, but someone should give them a lollypop for trying.
They don't need to try. Watch it happen.

In the meantime , I'm sure Biden will give his own little children an ice cream cone and a free hair sniffing.

Enjoy yourselves!

Sargonski

They think they can make a criminal charge stick using a civil court.

Then they'll tell you no charges are required after telling you that he was charged of the crime of instruction in their Judge Judy court.

That's how justice in the People's Left Wing is implemented. No due process or sense required.

You can't make a criminal charge stick in civil court .. because criminal charges are not tried in civil court. Insurrection ... the trying to overthrow the Gov't through physical violence Kind .. is a criminal charge .. and one needs direct involvement.. but first it needs be proven that there was a insurrection to begin with .. of the Section 3 variety .. not just taking over a submarine or some such small event. This is the insurrection - "Take over the Gov't" variety .. which would require backing by at least some portion of the Army to have a legitimate chance of success .. and this simply didn't happen .. and is pure nonsense that it did .. but regardless .. these things have to be tried in a court of Law to set the bar .. not some Judge arbitrarily making such decree .. this is not how our system of justice works .. we don't punish people prior to being found guilty of said act. Trump needs his day in court .. the court has never proven an insurrection happened in the first place.

Twilight Hue

Nope. That was shown not to be the case in previous trials. The quote I posted show that. The relatively few people that fought this amendment and lost show that. No matter how loudly you shout your false claims you will be wrong.

Yelling does not win debates. Supporting your case does that.
Oh......

Well......

OK.

Here.....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Has to be in a criminal court .. and found to be involved in a non existent insurrection is laughable nonsense .. NOT grounds for keeping Trump off the ballot. ..

one does not need to be convicted of insurrection to be ineligible for the ballot .. there are other reasons such as Age why one may not be elligible.. but .. If a Judge is claiming that the reason for someone's inelligibility is for illegal insurrection activity .. as per the Rebels .. then one must prove - in a US court of Law - that this person is guilty of accused criminal activity.

What part of "Innocent until Proven Guilty" - is not clear as a bell .. the violation of such is Kangarooland.

You can't punish someone for a crime that they have not been shown to commit that they have not been proven guilty of stated criminal offense.

You don't punish someone prior to conviction .. Trump must have his day in court and be proven guilty of this laughable crime that does not exist .. cept in kangarooland where they make things up arbitrarily. Told you .. Go Watch Bill Barr explain it if you can't understand the procedural violation.
Innocent until proven guilty is a criminal standard. That does not apply here. I reposted the link to legal precedent that shows this.

Twilight Hue

You can't make a criminal charge stick in civil court .. because criminal charges are not tried in civil court. Insurrection ... the trying to overthrow the Gov't through physical violence Kind .. is a criminal charge .. and one needs direct involvement.. but first it needs be proven that there was a insurrection to begin with .. of the Section 3 variety .. not just taking over a submarine or some such small event. This is the insurrection - "Take over the Gov't" variety .. which would require backing by at least some portion of the Army to have a legitimate chance of success .. and this simply didn't happen .. and is pure nonsense that it did .. but regardless .. these things have to be tried in a court of Law to set the bar .. not some Judge arbitrarily making such decree .. this is not how our system of justice works .. we don't punish people prior to being found guilty of said act. Trump needs his day in court .. the court has never proven an insurrection happened in the first place.
Exactly, and Insurrection is the very reason they said Trump was kicked off the ballot which is a criminal felony charge.

However in their own little leftest la la land, a civil court can have enough power to kick him off the ballot over a criminal charge of which he hasn't even been charged with yet, much less convicted and sentenced over.

These people don't even want to acknowledge the due process clause in the very same Amendment they say is constitutionallly in their favor! What a hoot!

These people don't support nor respect the Constitution. They are actually in the business of bastardizing the Constitution to fit in with their one party, one mind , one voice take over of everything in this country, and eliminating their political opponents through election interference from within and violation of due process is the first step in achieving their dominance in the electoral system and eventual destruction of everything in this country that stands for freedom and liberty.

The important thing is if they can do this to Trump they can do to anybody else they don't like. That's not the country I was born in and the country this nobel man of honor fought and shed real blood for.

Last edited:

Sargonski

Exactly, and Insurrection is the very reason they said Trump was kicked off the ballot which is a criminal felony charge.

However in their own little leftest la la land, a civil court can have enough power to kick him off the ballot over a criminal charge of which he hasn't even been charged with yet, much less convicted and sentenced over.

These people don't even want to acknowledge the due process clause in the very same Amendment they say is constitutionallly in their favor! What a hoot!

These people don't support nor respect the Constitution. They are actually in the business of bastardizing the Constitution to fit in with their one party, one mind , one voice take over of everything in this country, and eliminating their political opponents through election interference from within and violation of due process is the first step in achieving their dominance in the electoral system and eventual destruction of everything in this country that stands fir freedom and liberty.

The important thing is if they can do this to Trump they can do to anybody else they don't like. That's not the country I was born in and the country this nobel man of honor fought and shed real blood for.

here is a fellow who publicly does not like Trump .. but has some Legal creds up the yang

Barr says Colorado court’s Trump ruling ‘legally wrong,’ will ‘backfire’​

“I disagree with the court’s ability to make those findings,” he said. “The core problem here is the denial of due process.

Barr is not even arguing or commenting on the merits of the case .. but simply on a procedural basis these clowns are outside the bounds of legitimacy. The Court did not consider the questions that need to be considered in a "Fair Trial" .. men's rea and actus rea not proven .. both of which are required to criminally convict .. due process not given .. no Jury decision .. a wham bam thanks for the Kangaroo treatment maam proceedure and that is putting it politely. Vile treasonous scumbag would be more up my ally but .. who wants to listen to my personal invective.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh......

Well......

OK.

Here.....

And I linked an interview with a far more prestigious Harvard legal scholar that refuted those arguments.
here is a fellow who publicly does not like Trump .. but has some Legal creds up the yang

Barr says Colorado court’s Trump ruling ‘legally wrong,’ will ‘backfire’​

Barr is not even arguing or commenting on the merits of the case .. but simply on a procedural basis these clowns are outside the bounds of legitimacy. The Court did not consider the questions that need to be considered in a "Fair Trial" .. men's rea and actus rea not proven .. both of which are required to criminally convict .. due process not given .. no Jury decision .. a wham bam thanks for the Kangaroo treatment maam proceedure and that is putting it politely. Vile treasonous scumbag would be more up my ally but .. who wants to listen to my personal invective.
And there are liberal examples that have far more legal creds that disagree.
This will be decided in the rather conservative Supreme Court.

Twilight Hue

And I linked an interview with a far more prestigious Harvard legal scholar that refuted those arguments.

I agree that the Supreme Court will have the final say.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Sargonski

Disagree with what ? You have no idea what legal question is under debate .. yet cry out a prime time appeal to authority fallacy "Experts Disagree" ..

Thanks for that find example of what is not a valid argument friend :)

Bthoth

Your late. Already announced.

Watch the fun begin.
OK....
What fun? It's disgusting that trump is even considered as a candidate. I knew he was a POS before 2016 because i knew his business model and method of operation was corrupt.

Nothing to debate as anyone that is aware will concur. The ignorant have no idea and could care less.

Twilight Hue

OK....
What fun? It's disgusting that trump is even considered as a candidate. I knew he was a POS before 2016 because i knew his business model and method of operation was corrupt.

Nothing to debate as anyone that is aware will concur. The ignorant have no idea and could care less.
This has nothing to do with Trump. It's those ignorant of due process and constitutional protections that you have to watch out for.