• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump makes conflicting comments, both of them ominous and disturbing

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I would say it’s one thing for God, the Creator and giver of life, to determine when to take life or call someone into eternity. It’s His right and perogative. Human beings are commanded not to murder.

Two things: One is that God should be setting an example for us much like Jesus did, and two, my concept of God is quite broad as how is it really possible to well understand His immenseness?

Thanks for your response.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I disagree. It is very pertinent IMV.
Then please explain why and how.
I disagree… It is very relevant.

Oh.. it was a great response, but as you showed, you didn’t like it so you labelled it “Irrelevant”. But it is still science no matter how “irrelevant” you want to paint it.
Please explain why and how.

I’m not refuting science… you are. ;) But your statement is commonly used when one lacks a good response. Just blame it on the other person and bow out.
This was in response to, "I think we're done here. I can't have a discussion with a person who refuses to accept reality and claims that there is a heartbeat when there is no heart present. Sorry but it's just inane."

You're not only refuting science, you're refuting basic common sense - without a heart, you can't have a heartbeat.
Sorry, them's the brakes.
I accept your surrender. :) Now, don’t do a backstroke and start responding again.
I can only repeat the same thing so many times only to have you deny basic common sense and reality over and over. Why waste my time doing that? You're just going to keep telling me that there can be heartbeats when there are no hearts.
Try making sense and I'll have something to say. :shrug:
EDITED:

I though I would add this since you don’t believe in science

Says the guy who thinks there can be heartbeat when there is no heart present.

Do you also think we can hear footsteps when nobody is walking? Do trees that don't fall down in the woods make a sound?
Please, tell us more!