• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

U.S. support for Israel

Agnostic75

fallingblood said:
Why? Why take a position that you have no idea about? Why argue about something that you are not informed about? Do you have a point?

What position have I taken? Well, I said that I am not certain whether or not the Partition of Palestine was fair. What I am currently arguing about with anyone? I will do as I please. You do not run these forums.

dogsgod

Originally Posted by Agnostic75
If the Partition of Palestine in 1948 was fair, I agree that Jews have generally acted with restraint, but if the Partition was not fair, what actions would be justified for the Palestinians to take? I am not certain whether or not the Partition was fair.

This shows clearly you need to do more research. You are, as you like calling me, uninformed, and you just stated it right here. If you don't know if it's true, then why try to use it as support? Also, why not answer the questions I have posed to you twice?
Why should have Palestine been partitioned at all because of crimes committed in Germany. Why not partition a section of Germany to be fair?

kai

ragamuffin
Why should have Palestine been partitioned at all because of crimes committed in Germany. Why not partition a section of Germany to be fair?

That whole vast area was part of the Ottoman Empire, there were no countries there No Syria,no Lebanon,no Jordan,No Iraq,No Israel, the whole of that area was partition up in to those countries, the Holocaust wasn't the only reason

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
What position have I taken? Well, I said that I am not certain whether or not the Partition of Palestine was fair. What I am currently arguing about with anyone? I will do as I please. You do not run these forums.
Okay, then why keep telling me to read your article? Why even post this if you have no position? Why waste our time?

Agnostic75

Agnostic said:

fallingblood said:
Okay, then why keep telling me to read your article?

I already know that you have read the article.

fallingblood said:
Why even post this if you have no position? Why waste our time?

You made a post, and I replied to your post. If you did not want a reply, why did you make a post.

Since some other people have made some comments about various issues that they wanted to make, this thread has some value. Your babblings are not contributing anything to the discussions in this thread. I will certainly post whatever I please.