• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

Pogo

So, why not start a new thread on the E. Jean Carroll rape and take all of this discussion there? This thread could then be devoted to discussing Walz and his nonsupportive relatives rather than what Trump loyalists would rather talk about instead of Walz and his relatives.
I'll offer this. Just saw the Walz's for Trump photo, with the possessive s on them. Understandable why he as a teacher is not welcomed by that part of the clan.
ep58iofm6wmd1.png

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Plastic straws enter the country illegally to take the jobs f honest American paper straws....and of course go on murdering rampages.... at least the brown ones do.
Oh, I wouldn't know. I don't care what color someone or something is.

Pogo

Looks problematic in so many ways....
IIRC we were only allowed to bring like one roll of TP into East Germany when we visited my cousins and grandparents.
This is why the Berlin Wall fell, not Ronald Reagan, they just got fed up with their society.

Yes, it was pretty bad, but it didn't tear, it wasn't even perforated.

Copernicus

Industrial Strength Linguist
You would if you had ever experienced Soviet era toilet paper.
q8e6imi8j9d21.jpg

Thanks for the memory! I visited the Soviet Union in 1965, and I remember it well. This was what we called the crepe paper version. There was also the white kind that was the consistency of onion skin paper that people used to write airmail letters on (which I used for that purpose). Most people just used Pravda and other newspapers, since they couldn't afford to buy this luxury material. (Sorry for the derail. :blush:)

Copernicus

I'll offer this. Just saw the Walz's for Trump photo, with the possessive s on them. Understandable why he as a teacher is not welcomed by that part of the clan.
ep58iofm6wmd1.png

Right. The distant cousins that they didn't even know they had. Leave it to Republican oppo researchers. They dig deep.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been away from internet access.
If it's damning for some of Walz's family
to vote for Trump, then it's damnation on
steroids that Trump's own Veep is voting
for Harris.

Pogo

I've been away from internet access.
If it's damning for some of Walz's family
to vote for Trump, then it's damnation on
steroids that Trump's own Veep is voting
for Harris.
Well yeah, but he was excommunicated four years ago wasn't he?

As for the Walz's, if they really are the possession of Tim Walz, he can fix the problem I'm sure, but if they are a part of the grammarly unwashed Trump supporters, of course they can't tolerate an educator.

Pogo

Because he wasn't a traitor.
He refused Trump's order
to overturn Biden's win.
Cheney rightly said that
would be unconstitutional.
I understand that you were in seclusion, but are you confusing Bush's VP with Trump's? Maybe you need more treatment? :)

That said, Anybody heard when Dan Quayle will come out for Harris?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I understand that you were in seclusion, but are you confusing Bush's VP with Trump's? Maybe you need more treatment? :)

That said, Anybody heard when Dan Quayle will come out for Harris?
I was confusing Liz with Dick.
Also, an annoyingly intermittent internet connection is rattle'n me brain.
As for the rattling....what's your excuse?

Edit....
Yes, Dick Cheney is voting for Harris.

Last edited:

Copernicus

I was confusing Liz with Dick.
Also, an annoyingly intermittent internet connection is rattle'n me brain.
As for the rattling....what's your excuse?

Edit....
Yes, Dick Cheney is voting for Harris.

Mike Pence has heroically refused to endorse Trump. His heroism petered out after that, as he is still facing threats from the MAGA mob. I don't think he has said who he intends to vote for, but he hasn't endorsed Harris either.

Son of John McCain joins conservatives endorsing Harris over Trump: See the list

See also this letter of more than 200 former staffers who worked for former President George H.W. Bush, former President George W. Bush, former Arizona Sen. John McCain, and Utah Sen. Mitt Romney.

Bush, McCain, and Romney Alumni for Harris Statement

Oh, but wait. There's that Walz family photo of distant cousins in Nebraska endorsing Trump. We shouldn't forget that. :expressionless:

Walz's distant MAGA cousins spark conversation about family dynamics during election

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Carroll claimed. "Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping."

The jury rejected that rape claim so it must have been a lie right?

What else did she lie about?
Nope. She said she couldn't remember or wasn't exactly sure if he actually put his penis inside of her - that's the point of contention. Not whether or not he pulled her dress up and her tights down. There is no lie there.

That part happened. He then inserted his fingers inside of her. I.e. He penetrated her vagina with his fingers.
What do you call that, if not rape?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Not really. Recognizing them as actual family members is not grasping at straws.

Keep proceeding with your desperate attempts at dismissal.

This was in response to, "That a group of people Walz has never seen, never spoken to, never met, and in fact never knew even existed until they try riding his coat tails for some news time is going to vote for Trump....

But hey, you keep grasping those straws.
It's really all you got."

Yes, really. Notice how you didn't address the facts of the matter,, like, at all, and instead brushed the poster off and called it a "desperate attempt at dismissal" instead?
It would seem you're the only one involved in "desperate dismissals" here.