• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OMG is there something wrong with plastic straws too? Oh well, I don't use straws often enough for it to be a problem.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Make them plastic. Paper straws emit more greenhouse gases when they rot in landfill compared with plastic.

Interesting! I haven't heard that yet. I have heard though that plastics can break down into micro plastics which tend to kill things... Especially fish if it ends up getting washed into rivers via rain flow and such

We Never Know

No Slack
Interesting! I haven't heard that yet. I have heard though that plastics can break down into micro plastics which tend to kill things... Especially fish if it ends up getting washed into rivers via rain flow and such
Everything has microplastic in it. Water, air, food, us, its every where.

Pogo

Without evidence to support the evidence you claim I can call it hearsay, lies, made up, etc.
Again, Thanks.
In this country we have an accepted adversarial procedure called a jury trial to evaluate the evidence and arguments of both accuser and defendant, the working assumption is that the jury, good and true, will render a fair verdict and we accept that. If their is reason to question, there is an appeals process. All of this is public record for anyone who is interested.
There is absolutely no reason to rehash this for someone who is unfamiliar and unwilling to do their own "due diligence"

Pogo

Make them plastic. Paper straws emit more greenhouse gases when they rot in landfill compared with plastic.
For which we have landfill methane capture which also captures the methane from all the other organic material.

Landfill methane capture can achieve 85 percent efficiency or more in closed and engineered landfills; it is least effective in open dumps, where the collection efficiency is approximately 10 percent and capture is typically not seen as economically favorable.

We Never Know

No Slack
Of course. That doesn't change a damn thing between paper and plastic straws.
So what exactly is your point?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Everything has microplastic in it. Water, air, food, us, its every where.
There's also mold spores everywhere. But do you prefer a level that your body can handle, or a fatal level? There is a concern about increasing levels of microplastics and it is wise to start limiting the number and volumn of plastics. Some companies are opting to package their products in paper.

We Never Know

No Slack
There's also mold spores everywhere.
Really. I bet next you will try tell me there is bacteria every where!

But do you prefer a level that your body can handle, or a fatal level?
Neither. But its unavoidable.
There is a concern about increasing levels of microplastics and it is wise to start limiting the number and volumn of plastics. Some companies are opting to package their products in paper.
Yeah I will believe that when it happens.
They need to switch to hemp for many things.

Pogo

Of course. That doesn't change a damn thing between paper and plastic straws.
So what exactly is your point?
It is called recycling that needs to be taken into any analysis along with the other harms and potential alternatives to the use of plastic. Life isn't so simple. :)

F1fan

Veteran Member
Really. I bet next you will try tell me there is bacteria every where!
Is it a case of you being uneducated, or just moraliy indifferent to the toxins in our environment?
Neither. But its unavoidable.
The fact is toxic levels CAN be avoided. Microplastics are a growing problems and being indifferent to it is foolish.
Yeah I will believe that when it happens.
They need to switch to hemp for many things.
Yeah, wait until it's too late to solve the problem. Brilliant.

We Never Know

No Slack
Is it a case of you being uneducated, or just moraliy indifferent to the toxins in our environment?
Its called sarcasm. But if its makes you feel better telling others things that most already know, knock yourself out. People need something that makes them feel educated/important.
Have you ever gave thought to guest speaking to elementary children?
The fact is toxic levels CAN be avoided. Microplastics are a growing problems and being indifferent to it is foolish.
Yeah, wait until it's too late to solve the problem. Brilliant.

Hmm. Believing it when it happenes = Yeah, wait until it's too late to solve the problem.
Lol. Get a clue.

I also noticed you ignored hemp.

I guess you need to educate yourself about it using google then you will have a reply.

Last edited:

Argentbear

Carroll claimed. "Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping."

The jury rejected that rape claim so it must have been a lie right?

What else did she lie about?
If you had been honest about reading the trial documentation then you would know that Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case. And you wouldn't be here making false claims about the jury rejecting the claim of rape.

We Never Know

No Slack
If you had been honest about reading the trial documentation then you would know that Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case. And you wouldn't be here making false claims about the jury rejecting the claim of rape.

If you didn't hate Trump so bad you might accept the truth.

"The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse."