• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Must be bogus hearsay then. Thanks.
Yep you got me! It's totaly bogus.:rolleyes:

This has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards and I'm pretty sure you've participated in those discussions before.

I"m not re-hashing the whole thing here for you all over again becuase you can't be bothered to look it up yourself.

We Never Know

No Slack
While we can see clearly that protecting the rights of minorities is anathema to you, you are making a great big fuss about very, very little. You appear to know very little about trans-people, who can have undergone a lot of medical treatment, or none at all.

Any person who can get pregnant should have the same rights at any other person who can get pregnant. And the same for people who have cancer. And since the cancer can be removed, or treated chemically to kill it, while the fetus is non-viable, there is no real reason to treat it differently than a cancer, which is also a "life" made of human cells run amok.

And no, "you all" didn't "create" any of this. "We all" are merely trying to recognize -- as cultures much less developed than ours have recognized since the beginning of recorded history -- that some people are just born differently than others. Wow, who knew, eh?
Then its simple. Drop 'women's reproductive rights' and call it 'people's reproductive rights'.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The woman can't even remember dates names and places for God's sake. All she did was win the money lottery to which she did wonderfully well in doing so, I'm sure the money shut her up well as she can live a life of opulent luxury, and never have to work or do anything ever again.

What a score.
I had a three-level lumbar laminectomy on my spine a number of years ago, and although it was less than 20 years ago, I can't remember the year or the date that I had it. And trust me, it was a very big deal in my life.

My partner, more recently, spent 8 1/2 months in hospital from a particulary nasty type of Guillaine-Barre Syndrome, and will never recover a lot of his former function. Also a very, very big deal. Neither of us remember the dates involved.

Do you remember the precise date of every single event in your life, even the important ones? Honestly? Every one?

We Never Know

No Slack
Yep you got me! It's totaly bogus.:rolleyes:

This has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards and I'm pretty sure you've participated in those discussions before.

I"m not re-hashing the whole thing here for you all over again becuase you can't be bothered to look it up yourself.
Without evidence to support the evidence you claim I can call it hearsay, lies, made up, etc.
Again, Thanks.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Without evidence to support the evidence you claim I can call it hearsay, lies, made up, etc.
Again, Thanks.
Go ahead. A judge and two juries who saw the evidence disagree with you.

But you do you, boo. We all know court cases come down to the opinion of some dude on the internet. ;)

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I had a three-level lumbar laminectomy on my spine a number of years ago, and although it was less than 20 years ago, I can't remember the year or the date that I had it. And trust me, it was a very big deal in my life.

My partner, more recently, spent 8 1/2 months in hospital from a particulary nasty type of Guillaine-Barre Syndrome, and will never recover a lot of his former function. Also a very, very big deal. Neither of us remember the dates involved.

Do you remember the precise date of every single event in your life, even the important ones? Honestly? Every one?

Really good point. I can't remember the date I mangled my arm either, and that changed the course of my life for sure...

F1fan

Veteran Member
You all keep saying the court/jury used the evidence so what was the actual evidence?
Look it up if you’re interested.

Like I said in past postings that people like to forget, it's always never over until the fat lady sings, and once she sings It's to the Caribbean.
There’s no chance Trump isn’t liable. He’s a criminal who doesn’t like being held accountable.

We Never Know

No Slack
Go ahead. A judge and two juries who saw the evidence disagree with you.

But you do you, boo. We all know court cases come down to the opinion of some dude on the internet. ;)
So to you anyone convicted of any crime in court/by a jury are 100% guilty/liable. Even though the evidence is she said she said, two others saying me too and an old photograph. Got it.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Oh it was by a jury so it has to be right. Juries are never wrong :rolleyes:

So you didn't read through it. So what you say might be true or not. Well, if that is all you got, I still stand by the jury's finding.
Now if you actually have read the case and could point out the actual problems, that would be different.

We Never Know

No Slack
So you read through the link I gave you.
Scanned through it
Saw two people claim she said this
Saw two others claim he did it to me too
Saw an old picture that was taken 10 years prior to the alleged assault
Oh also saw the jury didn't believe she was raped.

Saw enough to know there was really no physical evidence. It was all circumstantial of she said she said.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Scanned through it
Saw two people claim she said this
Saw two others claim he did it to me too
Saw an old picture that was taken 10 years prior to the alleged assault
Oh also saw the jury didn't believe she was raped.

Saw enough to know there was really no physical evidence. It was all circumstantial of she said she said.

Okay. Have much do I owe you for your lawyer time spent on that and can I get please get your lawyer credentials?