• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Victim blamer.
Well if winning over 83 million without any real evidence still makes one a victim , I'd be complimenting her on becoming a non-victim in the end for her fabulous new found opulence swimming deep in immense wealth and luxury.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Well if winning over 83 million without any real evidence still makes one a victim , I'd be complimenting her on becoming a non-victim in the end for her fabulous new found opulence swimming deep in immense wealth and luxury.
So being awarded a lot of money by a judge and jury means a person is not a victim. It means no crime was committed against you.

Got it.

You're really batting a thousand here.

We Never Know

No Slack
I wonder how many would completely accept the evidence if it had been their brother charged for sexual assault from 28 years ago.

Twilight Hue

I wonder how many would completely accept the evidence if it had been their brother charged for sexual assault from 28 years ago.
Yeah well provided there was actually evidence to begin with, and truth be told it should have been addressed 28 years ago proper and not 28 years after.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah well provided there was actually evidence to begin with, and truth be told it should have been addressed 28 years ago proper and not 28 years after.

Some people don't report it.
Some people wait until someone becomes president to report it.

But all in all IMO its... Its fits him, he's an *******, he's the orange man, he's a male chauvinist, he's grabs women by the *****, etc etc most of all I dont like him so it must be true.

Twilight Hue

Some people don't report it.
Some people wait until someone becomes president to report it.

But all in all IMO its... Its fits him, he's an *******, he's the orange man, he's a male chauvinist, he's grabs women by the *****, etc etc most of all I dont like him so it must be true.
Yeah there's also a protection of the statute of limitations for that reason as it gives ample time for a person to get enough over their stress and report it. But truth be told everybody with a half a brain should realize the earlier the better, and people should be encouraged to report crimes right away instead of years if not decades later.

Twilight Hue

Two juries awarded the penalties.

Two juries made judgments based on the evidence. It has nothing to do with me.
Like I said in past postings that people like to forget, it's always never over until the fat lady sings, and once she sings It's to the Caribbean.

Twilight Hue

You all keep saying they court/jury used the evidence so what was the actual evidence?
I'm absolutely dying to know myself what that 'evidence' is that they will never present to anyone but themselves and they aren't talking either.

Fishy I say.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The woman can't even remember dates names and places for God's sake. All she did was win the money lottery to which she did wonderfully well in doing so, I'm sure the money shut her up well as she can live a life of opulent luxury, and never have to work or do anything ever again.

What a score.
Disgusting.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Oh. I put you in a spot didn't I.

So again...

You don't want to call them people's reproductive rights because its will dilute women's reproductive rights but the left can dilute pregnant women/girls to pregnant people and that's ok.

Btw, a transman isn't a woman right?
So do they have
1. women's reproductive rights?
2. people's reproductive rights?

If you pick 1 then you are referring to transgender men as women.
If you pick 2 you are diluting women's rights.

Women's reproductive rights aren't exclusive to women any more because there are trans men who aren't women.

People's reproductive rights will include trans men that aren't women/girls.

Its a pickle isn't it but its what you all created.
While we can see clearly that protecting the rights of minorities is anathema to you, you are making a great big fuss about very, very little. You appear to know very little about trans-people, who can have undergone a lot of medical treatment, or none at all.

Any person who can get pregnant should have the same rights as any other person who can get pregnant. And the same for people who have cancer. And since the cancer can be removed, or treated chemically to kill it, while the fetus is non-viable, there is no real reason to treat it differently than a cancer, which is also a "life" made of human cells run amok.

And no, "you all" didn't "create" any of this. "We all" are merely trying to recognize -- as cultures much less developed than ours have recognized since the beginning of recorded history -- that some people are just born differently than others. Wow, who knew, eh?