• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

We Never Know

No Slack
Well, no, not really as it depends on the laws to interpret their evidentiary value.
Carroll claimed. "Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping."

The jury rejected that rape claim so it must have been a lie right?

What else did she lie about?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Carroll claimed. "Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping."

The jury rejected that rape claim so it must have been a lie right?

What else did she lie about?

No, you don't know there are rules for weighing evidence in regards to different claims of what happened. You didn't read the reports that explained that at the time.

We Never Know

No Slack
Neither in effect. They said there wasn't enough evidence to say it happen, but they didn't find that it didn't happen. Do you understand that?
They rejected her claim because there wasn't evidence.

Does that mean she lied? Or could she have been telling the truth?

Trump was found liable. Does that mean he really did sexual assault her?

Only two people know the truth. Her and Trump.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Right, the electoral college could be eliminated. Of course it is the only way for the republicans to have any chance to get a president elected given how bad their nominees are. Republicans can't get a popular win for president.

Marx is irrelevant to USA politics. There is no Marxism.

I wrote:

Sorry, no. There are civil rights. You Christian conservatives might want slavery back, but ALL humans have rights, including migrants. Interesting you bring up wanting slavery as it is condoned by your God. DDo you oppose slavery even though your God condones it? Or do you think slavery is OK?

What is fake news? That slavery existed? That your God condones slavery in the Bible?

What is inflammatory? That your God condones slavery in the Bible? Do you support what your God condones, or oppose it?

And what am I gaslighting you about? That your politics are often contrary to what Jesus taught? That civil rghts exist?

You claimed you support science, and I am asking you to prove it. If you are resisting to answer two simple established conclusions in science then I suspect you don't accept them. It's not uncommon for far right people to reject science, reject reputable media sources, and show poor judgment in political candidates. Here's your chance to prove you aren't in that category.

Trolling. Not worth my time.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I'm sure it's all good. Keeps things in perspective.
rotflmao

That a group of people Walz has never seen, never spoken to, never met, and in fact never knew even existed until they try riding his coat tails for some news time is going to vote for Trump....

But hey, you keep grasping those straws.
It's really all you got.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
rotflmao

That a group of people Walz has never seen, never spoken to, never met, and in fact never knew even existed until they try riding his coat tails for some news time is going to vote for Trump....

But hey, you keep grasping those straws.
It's really all you got.
Not really. Recognizing them as actual family members is not grasping at straws.

Keep proceeding with your desperate attempts at dismissal.