• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"War on Christmas"

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
They don't need an army , Dallas! They have windmills!

But we can DEFEAT the windmills !!!!!!

DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!

And we can throw HOT BURNING COALS SOAKED IN GASOLINE at the SOB's!

The bottom line is we need to kill them! This is WAR!!!!

Take NO prisoners GENTLMAN!! And if you do????? TORTURE THEM!!!

Love

Dallas

Why is everyone who thinks this is NOT an issue some liberal person whether Christian or otherwise, that also lacks much understanding of the Bible (not connecting Christmas to the Bible but just comparing).

Such a shame these people exist, it is our fathers' and mothers' failures as parents really, it's not some 'choice', it's just ignorance.

Liberalism is ignorance of the past.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Actually, Republican conservatism is ignorance of the past. for you see, the democratic party is the oldest party in existance( by many decades). You best start reading some American history books and not just that Magazine of Jewish fairy-tails and feelgood Jewish history. oh, i forgot to mention- Republican propaganda.
:(: It is such a shame that the lunatic fringe exists.

here's something to get you started:
Republican
Democratic

But a history book should do much better.

the overview of the Democratic party is that it was the Democratic-Republican party then Jackson changed its name because Republican means rule by elites and he didn't like it. he also changed alot of its (republican/conservative) policies when he saw they were stupid and then there was only the Democrats against the Whigs. And then the Republican party arouse because the Democratic party had let itself become complacent to 'state's rights' and did not like to work against the state sponcered slavery, but since by Lincoln's time most Americans wanted to ban the horrible institution (and the whigs(liberal religious party) were also in colapse) the newly created Republican party won. then when slavery was no more replublicans forgot america's history and wanted to be 'conservative' (therefor extremely against "Atheist created" communism).

Last edited:

Evangelical

What does the political party's name have to do with anything? There's a number of historical cases where the political parties have switched positions on their platforms. There was a time when the Democratic Party was the Party of Slavery and supported the South's secession. Just saying. I think the point is that people such as yourself are in fact the lunatic fringe and when you get history so wrong as you just now did, you just prove the other side's point. Just had to come out and say this, bub.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
What does the political party's name have to do with anything? There's a number of historical cases where the political parties have switched positions on their platforms. There was a time when the Democratic Party was the Party of Slavery and supported the South's secession.
(yeah, i said that; and they supported "state's rights" not Slavery.)
Just saying. I think the point is that people such as yourself are in fact the lunatic fringe and when you get history so wrong as you just now did, you just prove the other side's point. Just had to come out and say this, bub.
right back at ya!
:shrug:: How many American History books have you read?
You need to stop believing that oral hand-me-down republican propaganda/elementary school education/WASP feel-good history.

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
:shrug:: How many American History books have you read?
You need to stop believing that oral hand-me-down republican propaganda/elementary school education/WASP feel-good history.

One question, do you know what party Lincoln belonged to? Wig at first, but later?

How about George Wallace? What party was he a member of?