• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Jesus Sexy?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
To those that are offended, I don't believe that was the intention. All good things are being said about him. I don't think Christ himself would be offended at this thread. He should be flattered. .... As Rod Stewart's song plays in my head... "If you think I'm sexy"..

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
BUDDY said:
I am quite offended at the question. I am also surprised that some of you would start a discussion that basically relegates a very important religious figure, and a foundation of christianity, to nothing more than a skin mag model who seems "pretty cool" to you.
you dont think that Christianity has been reduced to much worse on its own?

... what I mean is, from what I see of modern Christians and Christianity, i think they've degrated the religion more than I ever could.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
jeffrey said:
To those that are offended, I don't believe that was the intention. All good things are being said about him. I don't think Christ himself would be offended at this thread. He should be flattered. .... As Rod Stewart's song plays in my head... "If you think I'm sexy"..
It's not meant to be offensive. It was just a thought I had...

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
jeffrey said:
That's what he called his apostles. Just another case of mistranslation. John used to call him rooster.
And you know, all I can see is that bit out of The Birdcage, where Robin Williams tells Nathan Lane to imitate John Wayne to get a more manly walk.:biglaugh:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
BUDDY said:
I am quite offended at the question. I am also surprised that some of you would start a discussion that basically relegates a very important religious figure, and a foundation of christianity, to nothing more than a skin mag model who seems "pretty cool" to you.

ok, so i like the guy, but i never said Graham Norton was my savior........ oh, you mean jesus........ well, like jeff said, he's propbably looking down on this and having a good laugh.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Mike182 said:
ok, so i like the guy, but i never said Graham Norton was my savior........ oh, you mean jesus........ well, like jeff said, he's propbably looking down on this and having a good laugh.
Or combing his monobrow and muttering about lightning bolts through his enormous front teeth.:biglaugh:

*wails, in whiney voice* 'Daaaad! Those RF people are picking on me again!'

Don't forget, people...every time you pick on Christ, an angel gets a pinch.:tsk:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I just lost something, spent 10 minutes looking for it, was getting upset because I KNEW where I left it. Then found it right where I 1st looked. I swear I heard a chuckle from above and a voice came into my head "Payback's a bit.ch."..... And this is not a joke! :eek:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I call that one Irony :D

Me and Irony are BEST friends... he's kind of an *** sometimes... but he always keeps ya on your toes! :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Or combing his monobrow and muttering about lightning bolts through his enormous front teeth.:biglaugh:

*wails, in whiney voice* 'Daaaad! Those RF people are picking on me again!'

Don't forget, people...every time you pick on Christ, an angel gets a pinch.:tsk:

not to condemn us even further, but i guess it makes no difference now :rolleyes: i've sometimes found just a pinch to be very erotic :devil:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
standing_alone said:
:biglaugh: I still can't get over that you think Graham Norton is sexy!

he is! when he released his autobiography, he was appearing for a signing at waterstones in nottingham, and i got mine signed! i can happily say that Graham Norton was checking me out :p

standing_alone

Mike182 said:
he is! when he released his autobiography, he was appearing for a signing at waterstones in nottingham, and i got mine signed! i can happily say that Graham Norton was checking me out :p

I fail to see how that makes Graham Norton sexy. Maybe it means you're sexy, since he apparantly (I can only go by your word) checked you out. But I don't see how signing books makes someone sexy.:p

Mike182

Flaming Queer
standing_alone said:
I fail to see how that makes Graham Norton sexy. Maybe it means you're sexy, since he apparantly (I can only go by your word) checked you out. But I don't see how signing books makes someone sexy.:p

he looks fabulous on Tv, but in real life, to die for!

standing_alone

Buttons* said:
you're also a lesbian.... i dont see how you COULD find him sexy

Being a lesbian is not like having a disease that doesn't allow you to see that Graham Norton is clearly not sexy.

Buttons* said:
.....and?

That's it.

Mike182 said:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Have you got your eyes checked lately?:p

Mike182 said:
besides, you mostly don't behold male beauty like i do :p

Yeah, that's for certain.:D

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Mike182 said:
oh, you mean jesus........ well, like jeff said, he's propbably looking down on this and having a good laugh.
But you don't know that. It is not about Jesus though, it is about the fact that you guys have so little respect for those of us that believe in Him, that you:
1) Ask about whether certain adjectives can be attributed to Him that demean who the man was
2) Continue to make fun and jest even though you now know there are some of us who are a more than a little uncomfortable about it
I am more hurt at the fact that you guys, who I hold in high regard, would treat my beliefs with disdain and disrespect.