• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We should make Canada the 51st State!

Ottawa company fined for saying it 'only hires white men' - Ottawa - CBC News

No wonder Canada is a failed multicultural liberal utopia. America does a better job at assimilating people. The Canadians don't unite their people around a single culture. They seek to keep people separate. I think we should invade Canada and make it the 51st state. Let us unite the Canadian people around a single culture.

Imagine Canadian kids being raised on this!

[youtube]gc8mVs2H4Vc[/youtube]
GI Joe Intro - YouTube

I liked the new Resolute series.

[youtube]DrXq2TuSwus[/youtube]
G I Joe Resolute Opening - YouTube

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
We should make Canada the 51st State!

The Grand Principality of Maryland disapproves. No matter how hard you try, you're never getting our secret seafood recipes. Not in a gazillion years, I tell ya!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Grand Principality of Maryland disapproves. No matter how hard you try, you're never getting our secret seafood recipes. Not in a gazillion years, I tell ya!
Secret? You guys just pour Old Bay over everything.....even tuna salad.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As a Canadian, I'm surprised ANY company would be so stupid as to say that they "only hire white men". Seriously! They deserve much more than a fine. I did chuckle about the part where the man claimed this moron would sue him. If he did sue, he would lose big time and likely lose whatever is left of his sorry excuse for a business in the process.

No wonder Canada is a failed multicultural liberal utopia.
What? Huh? Que? Sorry, words fail me. Are you 12 or something?

America does a better job at assimilating people. The Canadians don't unite their people around a single culture. They seek to keep people separate.
LOL. Sonny, we are both extraordinary at assimilating human animals of any stripe into our amusing cultures. That's why people come here in droves and the waiting list to get in is years long. Go figure. :rolleyes: But like the hits, they keep on coming.

I think we should invade Canada and make it the 51st state. Let us unite the Canadian people around a single culture.
OK, now I know you are joking. :) You wouldn't want to take a poll and see how Canadians feel about it first? My guess is that very few would want to be annexed by America and would fight tooth and nail to make sure that did not happen. Then again, if you cut off our access to cheap pot and inflicted your insane health care system on us we would be dog-meat in no time.

Son, stand up and put your hands where I can see them. Slowly, with both arms raised, move away from the crack pipe.

Some people's kids, lol.

EDIT: And for the record, even as a small child, many years ago, I thought GI Joe was incredibly stupid and never wanted one.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
translating: conservative "failure" = real success. Better at keeping people above the poverty line, better at providing health care for more people (that's not hard considering the abysmal US record). Canada has run budget surpluses mostly over the past few years compared to the US. And so forth. It is not of course utopia, given the terrible track record of conservatives when they take power such as the debacle in Kansas, doing reasonably well might indeed constitute a relative utopia.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I see it now. Rob Ford and Justin Bieber cast in the role as two modern day Laura Secords.......

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Ottawa company fined for saying it 'only hires white men' - Ottawa - CBC News

No wonder Canada is a failed multicultural liberal utopia. America does a better job at assimilating people. The Canadians don't unite their people around a single culture. They seek to keep people separate. I think we should invade Canada and make it the 51st state. Let us unite the Canadian people around a single culture.

[youtube]gc8mVs2H4Vc[/youtube]
GI Joe Intro - YouTube

I liked the new Resolute series.

[youtube]DrXq2TuSwus[/youtube]
G I Joe Resolute Opening - YouTube

*face palm*

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator

I've argued for years that the Old Bay recipe should remain a State Secret :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
translating: conservative "failure" = real success. Better at keeping people above the poverty line, better at providing health care for more people (that's not hard considering the abysmal US record). Canada has run budget surpluses mostly over the past few years compared to the US. And so forth. It is not of course utopia, given the terrible track record of conservatives when they take power such as the debacle in Kansas, doing reasonably well might indeed constitute a relative utopia.
Oddly, the Canadian government, much to Alceste's chagrin, has been run by Conservatives for the last 8 years.

Though many on the left think that Harper is almost Satan incarnate and destroying the country, I've grown to rather like him after my Liberal Party of Canada got lost in the wilderness - 8 years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Harper

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You want to make Canada the 51st State? I don't know Nick, not many Americans hate Canada that much.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You want to make Canada the 51st State? I don't know Nick, not many Americans hate Canada that much.
Yes....we do.
I hate Canuckistan so much that I want to move Washington DC there!
(I was thinking it would look nice up on the tar sands.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Dirty money" is like "dirty sex".
Take away the "dirty", & the meaning is unchanged & still glorious.