• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Well... I'm kinda new!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Um, welcome back again :D

Wait, am I being redundant?

You know, one of my principles is similar to your signature "Differences in opinion do not affect friendliness". I believe in it because I don't want people to have a thing against each other just because they have different thinking either in religion, culture, teachings, beliefs, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Great to see you back Rex, the forum hasn't been the same since you left!!
Welcome back!!

Hey Michel!

Now you can't say that. These guys have done a wonderful job!
Ehhhh....Last owner rid of a lot of stuff, got rid of the supporter donations, and has neglected us since. We used to be such a big family here, now were all estranged.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
A welcome-back glomp for the RF creator! :glomp:

So so so good to have you back, Rex!! My Big Squishy Hugs are free and available whenever you or anyone else needs one. :hugehug:

FYI, I also carry a whip and use it as needed.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I kind of miss the cover page that RF used to have. But I'm funny that way.
I miss alot of stuff that we used to have. We can't even give gifts to each other anymore, which I thought was one of the things that made RF cooler than most other forums, which don't have gifts or other cool features. We can't even pick the color of or name anymore or make it glow. And I'm almost due for my 10 year star.:D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
:eek:
He's... he's the creator?
:bow:
Let's not give'm a swelled head.
It's bad enuf that his moniker means "King".
Next thing you know there'll be a Rexianity DIR.

Wait....if he owns this place.....uh oh.
Don't ban me, nice man! Hoyven glaven!
In Rex we trust!

Last edited:

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Does Florida have wild ostrich? I like your avatar. Of course there is an old wise tale that an ostrich hides his head in the sand.

But that is not true, the male may dig a hole about 3 feet deep so that the ostrich eggs can be hidden, and so a photo may creep up on occasion making it look like the head was stuck in the sand to hide out of fear, but it is not actually "hiding".

So do you recall one of your very first postings way back in the "olden days"?

wsvRWC.jpg

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Does Florida have wild ostrich? I like your avatar. Of course there is an old wise tale that an ostrich hides his head in the sand.

:eek:

Is that an ostrich? It looks like an emu to me.
I googled the picture, and it's listed as an ostrich, but I would have SWORN it was an emu...

Of course, though, the head in the sand myth is an ostrich thing.

Wow...so many it's a very emu-looking ostrich??

mystic64

nolonger active
Let's not give'm a swelled head.
It's bad enuf that his moniker means "King".
Next thing you know there'll be a Rexianity DIR.

Wait....if he owns this place.....uh oh.
Don't ban me, nice man! Hoyven glaven!
In Rex we trust!

Welcome back Rex! Durring the time that I have been hanging out here this message board has been very well ran and the staff has been both patient and professional. I wasn't allowed to get away with anything :) and they were very nice and polite about it :) . One can not ask for anything better than that. What you have created is awesome. Again, Welcome back!

Revolt, the staff of all message boards are Gods and they define the Paradises that we all play in. And Revolt you have an interesting way of playing with the Gods :) . I hope I do not get banned either, new management is always scary for those of us that are on the fringe of things :) .

mystic64

nolonger active
Suggestions?

I would like to suggest a Moderators In Training (MIT) program. They would have the MIT title but would not have any power and they would be under the guidance and supervision of an experienced Staff member. Who knows, maybe folks from other message boards or folks that want to try starting their own message board would join to get moderator experience and training. And if a "Staff" position were to come up you would have a trained pool of folks to pick from. I do not think that anybody is doing it and I think that the whole thing could be fun. They could have their own club house to hang out in and discuss the challenges of being a moderator, out of the public eye. Being a good moderator is partly being a sergeant of arms, but mostly it is being good at diplomacy and creating activity. A MIT program would give interested folks the opportunity to get some experience with the diplomacy and the creating activity side of moderating as will as a look at and a little training with the bells and gongs of the actual moderator/administrator power stuff.

Brigida H

:yes: I say, hello! anyone there! :D I'm new here. I'm not sure if I did this correctly. I pressed replied and this is what I got! Thanks for the forum :) I'm glad to be here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
:yes: I say, hello! anyone there! :D I'm new here. I'm not sure if I did this correctly. I pressed replied and this is what I got! Thanks for the forum :) I'm glad to be here.
Greetings!
New members typically start their own thread to say a little about themselves.
And you get a picture of a welcoming gift! (Nothing real....budget problems.)

mystic64

nolonger active

Hi Brigida and welcome! Starting out new on a new message board is always an adventure :) . This topic is for welcoming Rex the creator of this message board back because he has been gone for a while, so if you would like to get another post credit and practice your posting you could post, "Welcome back Rex!" :)