• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
One word ? Deadlines. The game had to be shipped for winter, that's why.
Don't blame them tho, crunching is the worst thing ever to survive to in the game industry <___<
I've had one or two months like that when I barely went home at insane hours just to sleep some hours and then go back to work xD All this because of the final deadline

As an aspiring Indie developer who does plan on having a family some day, I'm NOT looking forward to Crunch Time. I've heard horror stories.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm trying to get back into D3, but it keeps giving me a graphic problem that I have to restart my computer to fix. I get all these jagged triangular shapes of all sorts of colors that are blasted all over my screen, and I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

Nyingjé Tso

Dharma not drama
As an aspiring Indie developer who does plan on having a family some day, I'm NOT looking forward to Crunch Time. I've heard horror stories.

Unfortunately, unless you have a perfect weekly sprints management, you'll end up crunching. You'll always have to crunch to have food on your table. The challenge there is to have managed the project well enough not to have TOO much crunch time :D
Trello or Asana are very useful tools to manage/plan your project's sprints (weekly, monthly, etc) and freeee

I'm trying to get back into D3, but it keeps giving me a graphic problem that I have to restart my computer to fix. I get all these jagged triangular shapes of all sorts of colors that are blasted all over my screen, and I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

Weird, can you get a screenshot ? :0
Sounds like graphic card problem, checked the drivers maybe ?

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Unfortunately, unless you have a perfect weekly sprints management, you'll end up crunching. You'll always have to crunch to have food on your table. The challenge there is to have managed the project well enough not to have TOO much crunch time :D
Trello or Asana are very useful tools to manage/plan your project's sprints (weekly, monthly, etc) and freeee

Gah! They're online services.

I generally prefer to keep such things to local software. I utilize online tools as little as possible. (I don't even really use any of Google's tools).

Shadow Wolf

My Wizard just topped 400k damage unbuffed, 450k buffed. Hopefully I can now start farming the stuff for the RoS Hellfire ring.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Need for Speed: Rivals

I'm a car race gamer too. This time NFS returned the open world driving, freedom in car choice, and performance upgrades, although not detailed as it was before. This time special utilities are available like shock wave hits and electronic disturbers. Cruising around, destroying properties, looking for trouble, searching for opponents in real time, harassing other drivers for competition, freely using the GPS and more are there if you think just setting an even and start it is for newbs.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
AC Black Flag. Nothing impressive thus far.

I've heard that that one's similar to Wind Waker, which is what sold me on getting it someday. (Anything that's even remotely like Wind Waker has to be good... right?)

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
Oh so many games recently, thanks Steam sales..
Been obsessed with Mount and Blade: Warband, loving it..
Also Witcher 2, Borderlands 2 (yay) Bioshock Infinite, a few economy/trading Sims and whatever else I can find.
Oh, and saints row 4, hilarious game!

Shadow Wolf

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and I am getting frustrated over constantly failing to perform any fatalities other than the simplest of stage fatalities.
Sonic 2, which is a super fun game to replay every once in awhile. I remember this group of people (my girlfriend's (at the time) friends), who saw me as a goddess for what I can do in that game and showing them where all the extra lives and other power ups are.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and I am getting frustrated over constantly failing to perform any fatalities other than the simplest of stage fatalities.
Sonic 2, which is a super fun game to replay every once in awhile. I remember this group of people (my girlfriend's (at the time) friends), who saw me as a goddess for what I can do in that game and showing them where all the extra lives and other power ups are.

Hey, I love those games. (U)MK3 is a revolutionary game in the combo department. I remember playing it at the arcades beating lines of people. I survived tens of matches with a couple of coins. My favorites were Cabal, Liu Kang and Sub-Zero. Kung Lao was playable for me.

In Sonic games I loved 3 the most. It took a serious curve to darkness. The music, level and final boss were like a step-up for such a friendly game.

Those classics beat new games hands up.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

Hey, I love those games. (U)MK3 is a revolutionary game in the combo department. I remember playing it at the arcades beating lines of people. I survived tens of matches with a couple of coins. My favorites were Cabal, Liu Kang and Sub-Zero. Kung Lao was playable for me.

In Sonic games I loved 3 the most. It took a serious curve to darkness. The music, level and final boss were like a step-up for such a friendly game.

Those classics beat new games hands up.

Mortal Kombat and Sonic were both staples of my childhood, though I'm primarily good at the first MK game; I never really liked the direction it took after 3, with all the built-in combos that fighting games love to do these days.

As for Sonic... well, let's just say I'm a bit of a.... fanboy. ^_^ (My first Youtube upload is a challenge run of the first game).

For example, Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles are actually the full, completed game when put together. The game was split in two for business reasons.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I finished Ni No Kuni a few weeks ago, loved the game (although a bit disappointed with the ending).

Now playing Suikoden 5 on my spare time and if my husband's around, playing Tales of Xillia 2 with him.

Shadow Wolf

I'm replaying A Link to the Past. I started yesterday and I have Ganon's Tower left. I started that yesterday and called it quits when I had to leave because I ran out of magic.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm replaying A Link to the Past. I started yesterday and I have Ganon's Tower left. I started that yesterday and called it quits when I had to leave because I ran out of magic.

Awesome, love that game. So much harder than 3D Zeldas, imo. Died so many times in it comparatively.