• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Punch-Out. Whether it's Mike Tyson or Mr. Dream, I still haven't KOed him. And at this rate, going from KOing everyone up to Soda Popinski the last time I got into this game to only TKOing the first three fights, I don't think I'll get my KO against Tyson/Dream.

The last time I played that game, I really played it for a while. Eventually, I made it as far as mr. Sandman, but I couldn't beat him.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am currently playing Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening again. I did a play through as a mage before, and now I am giving the warrior class its time to shine.

*sighs*

I'm really looking forwards to DA:Inquisition. Nice shiny PS4 sitting around almost untouched due to lack of decent games on it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, my son and I love playstation but see no point in investing in gen 4 for another year or so.

Smart move.
I played a lot of NBA 2k14 when I got mine.
I have Assassins Creed BF, and Watch Dogs, both of which are okay, but not amazing. Could see some liking Watch Dogs more, but...

Last of Us is great, but I played it through on the PS3.
So my PS4 sits there, slowly running it's warranty out.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Smart move.
I played a lot of NBA 2k14 when I got mine.
I have Assassins Creed BF, and Watch Dogs, both of which are okay, but not amazing. Could see some liking Watch Dogs more, but...

Last of Us is great, but I played it through on the PS3.
So my PS4 sits there, slowly running it's warranty out.

Last of Us was one of those few games where you want to show everyone you know and say; "THAT is why I love gaming!"

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Last of Us was one of those few games where you want to show everyone you know and say; "THAT is why I love gaming!"

:yes:

Agreed. Although it was the game that finally broke my PS3.
(About 6 months ago...it had done well, given it was a First Gen)

I have high hopes for DA:Inquisition, but I'm hoping there is a lot more DA:O and a lot less DAII.
I need a game I can sink my teeth into. Mind you, it will probably effect my post count on RF if I get one...lol

Just got my daughters a Wii-U, so my gaming experience at the moment is dancing around the lounge to Wiggles songs...!!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies on the wii. Ridiculously hard, although a lot of on-rail shooters are

Last edited:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I've gotten into playing FF VII. I was afraid the old graphics would prevent me from really immersing myself in the game, but it has not. The story has definitely helped. I've made a point of not learning anything that I didn't already know so that I can be all drawn in and stuff :D

Last night, I played a couple horror games with a friend. Previously we played Amnesia: The Dark Descent together; it was a great game. Last night, we decided to play the next game, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs; it's super creepy. It's a great survival horror game in that, like it's predecessor, you can't actually fight monsters. You have to run or hide if you get spotted. There's a whole lot of anticipatory fear that something might happen at any moment.

Before that, we tried out Five Nights at Freddy's. It's an indie survival horror game where you play the night security guy at a pizza party place like Chuck E. Cheese's. The catch is that the animatronic guys walk around at night and might just try to kill you. I made it through the first night and half of the second :D

8 ball pool.It's a long stretch from my old school 80's days when I would play Asteroids & Galaga.In the 90's it was all about Metal Gear Solid and Tenchu.In the 2000's I got into thinking games like the Suffering.Now, I just play pool:)

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Pokemon Y.

For the past... week?

Addicting. Power-leveling a few Nidorans as I type this.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Streets of Rage Remake.

A free fan made remake.

Ever wanted to have a classic game of a franchise you liked that has a mixture of all parts? I do, specially when it comes to characters :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I haven't really played much lately, I have yet to finish Suikoden 5, haven't got all the stars of destiny (which I hope to do). Of course, I'm trying to keep everyone alive and get victory + on all the tactical fights, which is a little harder for me, since this game has real time tactics, with enemies advancing. You can pause but I get stressed. I'm the type who prefers to have time to consider my moves. In the previous games you could take as much time as you wanted...

So yeah, still enjoyable but I think Suikoden 2 can't be beaten in terms of favourite. I haven't played through 3 yet but I don't think it will be as good as 2 from the 30 minutes or so that I tried... The opening is very beautiful though. Gives me chills every time I watch it.

I don't play that much tactical type games, but Suikoden has a few battles like this in in, the rest is normal RPG type battles (though with some differences, like combo attacks). I really like this... And the fact that you get 108 characters together, to fight, your own headquarters that expands as more characters join you... There's something heart-warming about this series, I wish Konami would put more attention into it.

suncowiam

Playing Diablo 3 off and on. Tried to play Destiny but could not get into it so I sold it.

Waiting for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I love the dragon age series. What can be better than defeating hell spawn and trying to hit the sack with that cute elf chick. And if I have no luck there, I'll try with the cute evil wizard chick. Just have to click the right things to say. ;)