• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
My store just got a new game: The Wolf Among Us. It looks really interesting, but I don't want to put down $30 for a game that might suck.

Also, what was The Walking Dead game that was more story based, rather than action? The one where every choice you make will affect your outcome?

Cephus

Relentlessly Rational
Haven't had any time to play anything in a long time, working 60-70 hour weeks, 6-7 days a week for a couple of months, but things have eased up a bit recently and with Lego Batman 3 right around the corner, my wife and I pulled out Lego Lord of the Rings to play until then. It's fast because I know that it won't be long until I run out of all free time again.

Brinne

League of Legends mostly, the changes coming this pre-season are going to be interesting to say the least.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Looking forward to Dragon Age: Inquisition, released in a coupla days. I'm hopeful they've learnt the lessons of DA:2, which was an almost good game, but paled compared to Origins (in my opinion)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Has anyone played the new Borderlands yet? The video rental store actually had a copy of it in while it was still new, which made me wonder how good it is. I would have rented it myself, but I've been too busy for a game that's going to require a ton of time to make any progress in (and new games at this place require a $20 deposit). My only real question is it the same exact game that B1 and B2 are? Or are there enough significant changes (asides from the jump and slamming in the ground thingy) that it feels like you're not paying to play the same game again?

Zen

Take Life Slowly
Currently getting back into WoW after half a year of break.

Leveling my Resto/Ele Troll Shammy!

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am replaying Dragon Age Origins. Then I will play awakening...then witch hunt....then Dragon Age II....AND THEN i can play the NEW dragon age YEAH BABY

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've been trying to play D3 today, and I've been lagging so badly it just isn't possible on the PC. Though the console version use to be far superior for many reasons (including the fact that legendaries and decent rares actually dropped), the one area the PS3/Xbox360 still holds an advantage is being able to play offline.

suncowiam

I am replaying Dragon Age Origins. Then I will play awakening...then witch hunt....then Dragon Age II....AND THEN i can play the NEW dragon age YEAH BABY

I've been playing DA Inquisition. Played about 11 hours so far. Holy cow! There is so much to do in this game. Most reviews say they are finishing the game around 90 hours and there is still more for them to do. Definitely worth the money I put down.

Love RPGs especially those from Bioware. Oh, I'm a female mage elf trying to woo Cassandra, our warrior. Let's say Cassandra has been playing hard to get so far. There's a gay mage and a trans warrior. Bioware is ahead of its time concerning social sexual views.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been playing DA Inquisition. Played about 11 hours so far. Holy cow! There is so much to do in this game. Most reviews say they are finishing the game around 90 hours and there is still more for them to do. Definitely worth the money I put down.

Love RPGs especially those from Bioware. Oh, I'm a female mage elf trying to woo Cassandra, our warrior. Let's say Cassandra has been playing hard to get so far. There's a gay mage and a trans warrior. Bioware is ahead of its time concerning social sexual views.

I'm playing this as well, and agree on the size, and amount to do. Really enjoying it at this point.
I'm a male Qunari, weilding the largest double-handed axe you've ever seen. Normally go with a rogue character, or occasionally a mage, so being a massive tank is a change-up for me. Have already wooed Josephine successfully, but have been flirting with Cassandra. I'm suspecting, based on a couple of thing, that pursuing the relationship with Josephine, and continuing it, closes some of the other arcs.

BTW, suncowiam, got a spoiler for you on the romance thing, so PM me if you want to know it.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!

I love the romancing in the DA games, so entertaining and exciting lol. I heard that there is a character that can only be romanced by a woman, I look forward to that! I romanced alistair in DAO because I want to make my noble warrior queen. I plan on romancing merrill in DA2. She is just so freaking adorable.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I love the romancing in the DA games, so entertaining and exciting lol. I heard that there is a character that can only be romanced by a woman, I look forward to that! I romanced alistair in DAO because I want to make my noble warrior queen. I plan on romancing merrill in DA2. She is just so freaking adorable.

Can confirm, what you heard is true. A lesbian as opposed to a bisexual.
PM me if you want more info.