• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking?

Dezzie

Currently I am drinking nothing... I feel slightly dehydrated. Maybe I'll go get a bottled water... Dasani to be exact! ;)

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Currently I am drinking nothing... I feel slightly dehydrated. Maybe I'll go get a bottled water... Dasani to be exact! ;)
The only place I drink bottled water is at the racetrack.

I normally just go with tapwater (or when I'm feeling extra-fancy, Brita filtered tapwater), but on a hot summer day when you've got to carry all your gear out to the corner yourself, it does make it convenient when you can just grab a case out of the service van as it comes around instead of lugging an extra 5 or 10 pounds with you in the morning.

BTW - what I'm drinking: my second cup of coffee for the morning. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

I had a nightcap magarita and woke up drunk. Breakfast and a few cups of coffee straightened me out. I'm using a new tequila and I never can quite get just enough - it's always too little or way too much, and it really messes me up when I have too much. I 'bout killed myself this morning stumbling around the house.

Dezzie

The only place I drink bottled water is at the racetrack.

I normally just go with tapwater (or when I'm feeling extra-fancy, Brita filtered tapwater), but on a hot summer day when you've got to carry all your gear out to the corner yourself, it does make it convenient when you can just grab a case out of the service van as it comes around instead of lugging an extra 5 or 10 pounds with you in the morning.

BTW - what I'm drinking: my second cup of coffee for the morning. :D

I normally drink filtered tap water but I am at work right now... the last place I want to drink from are their water fountains... or in Navy terms, scuttlebutt. LOL :p

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I'm having a delicious drink i had at a Hard Rock Cafe and had to learn how to make for myself

1 oz pomegranate syrup
1 oz wild berry syrup
2 oz clear pop (Sprite or 7up, for example)
4 oz lemonade

Mix the syrup with ice in a shaker, then pour into a cocktail glass (ideally with sugar on the rim) then pour in the other two ingredients. If you want to give it a kick take out half an ounce of either pop or lemonade and replace it with half an ounce of everclear. Hardly changes the taste at all, but that everclear gives it slightly more alcoholic content than a beer.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I'm having a delicious drink i had at a Hard Rock Cafe and had to learn how to make for myself

1 oz pomegranate syrup
1 oz wild berry syrup
2 oz clear pop (Sprite or 7up, for example)
4 oz lemonade

Mix the syrup with ice in a shaker, then pour into a cocktail glass (ideally with sugar on the rim) then pour in the other two ingredients. If you want to give it a kick take out half an ounce of either pop or lemonade and replace it with half an ounce of everclear. Hardly changes the taste at all, but that everclear gives it slightly more alcoholic content than a beer.

Sounds good!!

I've moved onto hot chocolate..:cool:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
3 in one coffee... It reminds me of the concept of trinity:D
What makes it "3 in 1"? :confused:

Hopefully not what comes to mind when I think of "3 in 1"...

3-in-1.jpg

dust1n

Zindīq
Had a Foster's and some wine earlier. Will probably drink some chocolate milk before falling asleep.