• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking?

St Giordano Bruno

Still in the morning here so I am not in the the heavy stuff yet. Just water from a drink bottle from the drink bottle holder on my bike ATM

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Stone's Ginger Wine

200px-Stone_Green_Ginger_Wine.jpg

So goooood!!

Smoke

Done here.
I'm drinking my only bottle of pomegranate juice. I like to always have a bottle on hand, and I buy a replacement before I drink that one. But today when I went to the store, they didn't have any. They had Pomegranate Blueberry, and Pomegranate Raspberry, and Pomegranate Kiwi, and all the other flavors people drink who don't really like pomegranate juice but think it's magic, but no regular old pomegranate juice.

Tomorrow I'll get more somewhere else.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Basically the only two things I drink regularly are green tea and water. Sometimes I drink a bit of orange juice or cranberry juice, and sometimes some rum.

I think the last water report around here revealed higher than acceptable levels of gasoline in the water, so I use a filter. I'm not even sure if it works. :beach: