• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I think the last water report around here revealed higher than acceptable levels of gasoline in the water, so I use a filter. I'm not even sure if it works. :beach:
There's such thing as an "acceptable level" of gasoline in drinking water?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I think so.

I don't really know, though. I think there are tons of undesirable things in drinking water but as long as it's under certain ppm or ppb (part per million/billion), it passes.

:shrug:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Ahh were you a Tim or a Hun?

Well the freind i stayed with was a Rangers supporter so thats the end of the groud i stood :D my other Scottish mate was Celtic but the nearest we got to post match violence was when he fell asleep after a drinking session and i shortened of one of his crutches (he broke his leg playing football) when he stood up it was like watching a Tree go down:thud:

Circle_One

This was my first thought too!

In class at the moment (Greek Lit with Prof. Cutie Pie), so I'm drinking a pepsi :(

When class is over, however, and I've got a three hour break, I will be heading my *** down to the campus bar to get nice and toasted before my four hour movie class, haha!

Circle_One

This was my first thought too!

In class at the moment (Greek Lit with Prof. Cutie Pie), so I'm drinking a pepsi :(

When class is over, however, and I've got a three hour break, I will be heading my *** down to the campus bar to get nice and toasted before my four hour movie class, haha!

Stupid campus bar doesn't open until 3:30. So now I've got 45 minutes to sit and do nothing, waiting for the ability to have a fricken beer! *scowls*

Dezzie

I am drinking a green Monster. :D I probably shouldn't be drinking these though... they make my heart feel icky. Sounds pretty dangerous. :yes: