• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
home made artichoke soup

OH MY GOD ..that sounds delicious..I love artichokes...I like them stuffed..I like them in salads..I like them on pizza. I love artichoke dip...But I never had soup...

Tell me how good it is... :drool:

Love

Dallas

Mr Cheese

OH MY GOD ..that sounds delicious..I love artichokes...I like them stuffed..I like them in salads..I like them on pizza. I love artichoke dip...But I never had soup...

Tell me how good it is... :drool:

Love

Dallas

Its actually absolutely fabulous.....
We had it at a local tea emporium.... (not whore house)
its the house speciality....

My girlfriend works with a sister in law of the owner...so she obtained the recipee and tweaked it (my girl friend may be able to out cook the real life soup nazi, at soup anyway).....

I'll get you the recipee if you like,.....

It is to die for!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Its actually absolutely fabulous.....
We had it at a local tea emporium.... (not whore house)
its the house speciality....

My girlfriend works with a sister in law of the owner...so she obtained the recipee and tweaked it (my girl friend may be able to out cook the real life soup nazi, at soup anyway).....

I'll get you the recipee if you like,.....

It is to die for!

Oh yes..If you wouldnt mind..I bet I could look up a recipe but I prefer personal recommendations and "tweaking" by an unknown real life soup nazi..:yes:

Love

Dallas

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
So far today I've snacked on a cookie, potato chip (a single one), two Timbits, and some pieces of garlic sausage. It seems to be a day for free food.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
So far today I've snacked on a cookie, potato chip (a single one), two Timbits, and some pieces of garlic sausage. It seems to be a day for free food.

Did you go to the grocery store??Or are you on a diet?(restricted one)

And whats a "Timbit" anyway?

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
This is a good one ..I was actually shocked..My grandbaby..we were digging the dirt yesterday evening to plant tomatoes and of course the earth worms were there...Well we showed him the earthworns and let him hold one and said "be nice to the earthworm"..and he took the squirmy thing in his hand then stuck it in his mouth and started eating it..

:sad4:

So I made him some eggs..:sorry1:

Love

Dallas