• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Black Black Hard Gum... lol, laugh all you want; it is only made in Japan and it is delicious. (Caffeine, b12, Guarana, Xylitol and menthol packed into a tiny piece of gum.)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Poppyseed chicken and not quite half of a baked potato. I like leftovers for breakfasts.

Okay, I also had two oreos.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
After making myself nauseated just talking about eatign Frito Pie ..I am eating a banana and some raw almonds..

Love

Dallas

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
Been eating lots of Mexican food lately...Tex-Mex Hash, Taco Soup, Chicken Enchiladas...
(all homemade stuff) Now if I can learn how to make Soapapillos for desert....

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I dropped a load at General Mills. I am out of hours so I am stuck parked in a muddy parking lot next door. Before leaving General Mills I used the microwave in their breakroom to make up some Ramen noodles. While there I spotted some free crushed up granola bars. I grabbed three small bowls. To make a long story short...

I ate cheese flavored ramen noodles and now I am eating crushed up granola bars.

Draka

Wonder Woman
MMmm you are like me. You understand that cheese should be in as many courses of a meal as possible. I would have melted some cheese over the cheddarwurst too though.

I think cheese can be worked into any meal. Good to sprinkle and melt over your hashbrowns or breakfast skillet. Goes on any sandwich for lunch. Can be worked into about any dinner. I may have gotten my affinity for cheese from my grandmother. She wasn't supposed to eat it, but couldn't give it up. If it wasn't part of a dish for dinner, she'd cut up some cubes of Colby and just serve them on a plate as a side thing. :p