• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
A cold can of Turkey Spam, cut into bite-sized chunks and dipped in BBQ sauce. For the record I used three different varieties of BBQ sauce during the various stages of the meal. I started with Heinz, moved on to some from Church's Chicken, and finished with some from Wendy's.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm cooking potatoes, which I will mix with a little bit of milk and butter for delicious mashed potatoes. And Also whole wheat rotini mac and cheese. :D Maybe some Mt. Dew also. Or apple or white grape juice. Oh, yummy. :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Coffee...French Vanilla...and I don't even really drink coffee. Does that give you a glimpse of my morning? :sleep: :coffee:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Kitkats were only fifty cents today.

I bought two pears, a 2-liter Mt. Dew, a kit kat, and a carton of grape tomatoes today, at Walmart.
I already ate the kit kat... and the entire carton of grape tomatoes!! O_O

I love pears. I think they are much better than apples. The skin hurts my teeth though, so I
peal the skin off with a potato pealer and then cut the pear up instead of eating it like a normal
person would.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Salsa..(blended roma tomatos, de-seeded raw jalepenias ,couple garlic cloves...tad bit of salt ...quite a few pinches of cilantra(probabably 8 pincnes or 20 depending).....squeeze of lime..)Just stick it in the blender..(dont worry about the foam it settles)..

Then you eat that like you are starving to death..on some chips..you can probably eat about 1/2 gallon of it in one siting.. :yes:

THEN wake up at about ......4 oclock in the morining with SEVERE stomach cramps..Liek the lower down stomach area..

Turn on the bathtub water and the fan just to drown out the noise to reduce embarrsement factor and have a can of Febreeze ready on hand..Put a mouth piece in (have one ready ) for the grinding clinching of the teeth in order not to chip any of them..From the seering gut wrenching pain of the "exit " of this delicious salsa!:)

Thats what I ate..Im having some more tonight.

Love

Dallas