• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Oh crud I posted in the wrong thread! LOL Anyway I just finished some cottage cheese with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. :D

Last edited:

idea

Question Everything
I just finished a bowl of Saag Paneer - I teach piano, one of my students brought me dinner tonight. (Luckily I had just made some vegan bananna bread to half way repay it). She said next week she is going to come to our house early, and teach me how to make it.

mmmmm - so good!!!!
especially good because this is the first thing I have eaten all day
mmmmm!!!!!

we figured out how to transcribe into western notation tonight.
S- C
R- D
G-E
M-F
P-G
D-A
N-B
S-C
so fun. I love this family :).

Morse

To Extinguish
I just finished a bowl of Saag Paneer - I teach piano, one of my students brought me dinner tonight. (Luckily I had just made some vegan bananna bread to half way repay it). She said next week she is going to come to our house early, and teach me how to make it.

mmmmm - so good!!!!
especially good because this is the first thing I have eaten all day
mmmmm!!!!!

I wasn't aware that you consumed food...

How... Odd.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
andy_capp.jpg

Is that a regional thing? Never heard of it.

Miso soup again for me. :D

Do you know how they find bodies of freak accident preserved in ice ancient people and discern their diets from the contents of their stomachs, well I hope future generations don't stumble apon encino man here and think we were all pussicats :no:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I just scarfed down ten hot wings with blue cheese and now I am starting on a sausage, mushroom, and tomato pizza. I added parmesan and some tabasco too. It came from Pizza Inn.