• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This morning i made some Leek and Potato soup and some Bread and have just finnished munching it with my youngest Son who is on half term break.

MSizer

MSizer
Has anyone ever experimented with frying firm tofu with buffalo sauce to simulate the taste of buffalo wings? I miss buffalo wings, and it seems to me that breaded fried tofu would work. If nobody says "yes it works" or "no it doesn't" I'll let you all know after the weekend when I try it myself.

Renji

Vegetables ( I love letus! Sometimes, my classmates call me letus boy) and banana shake.

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Has anyone ever experimented with frying firm tofu with buffalo sauce to simulate the taste of buffalo wings? I miss buffalo wings, and it seems to me that breaded fried tofu would work. If nobody says "yes it works" or "no it doesn't" I'll let you all know after the weekend when I try it myself.
I can't even cook tofu, it always turns out disgusting whenever I try and make something with it. Teach me how to use it! :D

MSizer

MSizer
Oh you know how to use it, it is only the freaks who like it think it can be made edible :p

haha - I heard once there was a simpson episode where apparenty lisa and her boyfriend were looking for vegan cheese and as she read the label, she blurted "oh look, it now comes with gag suppressant" :D

Tofu IS good! :yes: Vegan cheese :no::no::no::no::no: (In fact if there were an emoticon of a smiley face barfing, it would be a perfect logo for the package)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Yuk,i cannot see that turning out well:no:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
(In fact if there were an emoticon of a smiley face barfing, it would be a perfect logo for the package)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• puke.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 188