• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
You should have left the church and went fishing. Or you could have gone to a boneless chicken farm. I find boneless chicken are particularly easy to catch since they cannot run so well.

Morse

To Extinguish
They tried walking for the chicken, but they only walked for a day.

So they tried to teach the chickens to walk, but alas, no bones means no walking.

So they taught the chickens religion, and now the chickens are happily enjoying their lives lying prostrate before an omnipotent being known as the Po- I mean, God.

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
They tried walking for the chicken, but they only walked for a day.

So they tried to teach the chickens to walk, but alas, no bones means no walking.

So they taught the chickens religion, and now the chickens are happily enjoying their lives lying prostrate before an omnipotent being known as the Po- I mean, God.
And unfortunately God doesn't answer the prayers of crippled chickens. For they are lame and imperfect. They are an abomination to their creator.

Morse

To Extinguish
But they don't know that, for I answered them that fateful day. Imagine, the pope for poultry- yes, its happened before, and it shall happen once more!

Rogue Cardinal

Devil's Advocate
Yes but you desire the chicken much like a devoutee of the faith would desire their creator. Thus, you should partake of the chickens flesh and blood. It's the only way to be fulfilled.