• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Looks like I've been found out! :(

184015__pie_l.jpg

Bismillah

Submit
Persian food. Shish kabobs, rice, grilled vegatables, mint salad, and a creamy lentil sauce with raisins. Accompanied by cups of sadaf chai.

Last edited:

Bismillah

Submit
Yeah, we went to a high end restaurant yesterday and i'm just feasting on the leftovers before my relatives wake up ;)

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
3903880508_1f76033b1b.jpg

This is an apple cinnamon rulade. I think i might be suffering from a pathological obsession with taking pictures of the food I make.... :eek: :)

sometimes this goes for a week without anyone answering it. I amn't eating anything but am thinking of having a coffee :drool: It is food and drink and mother protector to me. It is my thoughts when I have none, my hope when I am desolate and my ambition when I am lazy, it is the waking sun and the restless moon, the endless road and the warm hug of home. It's aroma tantalises and comforts, it's tast revives and replenishes, it's cafeine surges through the veins like a power chord in a rock ballad. It is a reason to get up and to stay up and a reason to crash into a deep dreamless sleep.

Have I mentioned I really like coffee. I may have toast too but that is a whole different lovesong.

Yes Man

Premium Member
Eating a bowl filled with a layer of fritos, a layer of tots, and one of beans with cheese sprinkled on top. And cinnamon rolls. I love life.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Vegetarian sweet and sour with Quorn chicken. :D First time I've used bell peppers from scratch!