• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Makaveli

Homoioi
I had some salmon which I rubbed in olive oil and then sprinkled with black pepper, garlic salt, dill weed, oregano and basil, and then immersed in a mixture of white wine and lemon juice. I then baked it with sliced tomatos, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and some capers as garnish.

Along with that, I ate about five servings of sprouted grain pasta with some olive oil on top, and an apple.

I am not finished.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Made a truly scrumptious blackberry and apple crumble with spelt flour, cinnamon and chopped pecans. With some vanilla ice cream mmm :)

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
The other night I took diced tomatoes, basil paste, diced garlic and goat cheese and rolled it up in thinly pounded chicken breast and then baked. It came out wonderful. Tomatoe and basil were just born to be together!

Inky

I've been experimenting with tofu - I steam it in water with a dollop of oil; it gives it a great texture. Yesterday I did tofu with safflower oil, tomato, onion, roasted garlic, red pepper, black beans and a whole sliced lime. Cooking with the whole lime instead of just the juice adds the delicious flavor from the peel. It was really good. Today I did tofu with olive oil, a sliced lemon, smoked paprika, onion and fava beans. Yum.

Peanut butter and Fluff sandwich. ;)

And I just threw up a little in my mouth
3d-smiley.php